Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this junk...seriously...have you guys looked at ebay under "Civic Turbo", there are people selling these make shift force induction kits, like a fan that you place between the filter and the intake that moves like 250CFM or a Supercharger like one that goes between the throttle and the intake. Too me, these look like that if they break, you are going to be screwed, little plastic bits going straight to you engine....mad people are buying this too..I am wondering if this actually works...i want people to post to tell me if this would work..in my mind it wouldn't because i think you suck in more air at full throttle than this can push and it will restrict air flow. check these out:

Ok, I am not advertising for this auction, but i couldn't get the pics to link correctly and i want you guys to know what i am talking about.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1860103220

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
*Warning*

*Warning*

This post calls for the:

****Search Function****

This has been covered many times already, these are actually $20 bilge pump blowers for marine equipment, and no they don't work.

·
Registered
271 Posts
actually they do work up until 3k rpm, some guys on another board bought it to see how much of a peice of shit it was.a nd it actualyl showed gains until the engine was sucking air past it and it slowed the air down. and yes this has been covered about 30 times

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
This turbo kit comes with all needed things for installation. Can be used with aftermarket cold air or stock intake This supercharger puts positive pressure on the intake of your engine to increase the volume of air the engine intakes.
OK, so which one is it???? :p ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.