Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two things to share... Wouldn't mind having your input on either topics...

First of all, yesterday I am up on my roof doing some painting when all of a sudden I hear this god-arwful grinding sound coming from down the street. I sit there and wait to see what in the hell it is. Come to find out, it's my girlfriend coming home from work in my car! I quickly climb down the ladder to ask her what the fuck she's doing. She tells me that no matter how much gas she gave it, she couldn't pick up any speed on the highway. It is at this point I look and see steam/smoke billowing out from behind my wheels... I then look over to the dash to see that the parking break light is on... Get this, she drove 15 miles from work to my place on the highway with the parking break almost 80% engaged... After about two/three hours I took the car down the street to see how the brakes are, and it's as if I'm on ice... I hit the brakes and I just coast and coast and coast until I finally stop.. Shit, I'm telling you sometimes... This happening right after I bought a $2,000.00 engagement ring... Makes me want to bring it back for a refund... :rolleyes: My poor fucken Prelude...

Secondly, I went to the machine shop next-door this morning to shoot some shit with the guys... The owner of the place comes to ask me if I have ever bought a product from Crower... I told him no but I was planning on buying some connecting rods and your usual valve-train components for my H22... He tells me to beware of them and then shows me a crankshaft that his customers had ordered from them that is all fucked up. It will fit in the block, but the stroke is so out of wack that the cylinders smash into the valves... If I heard correctly he said that it was stroked to 110 which is a good 15 over what can be done safely... Can you believe that shit? He's trying to figure out what the hell went wrong... Either Crower fucked up big-time, or the people that ordered it just didn't know what the hell they were doing and just shot out some numbers... I guess Crower will make you anything you want, regardless if it will work or not.. Makes me think twice about them... Especially where they won't guarantee it will work... People should just be more educated....

· Registered
843 Posts
WORD!!!

girls just dont give a fuck about their cars, they think about other things, like make up and clothes and talk gossip and that bullshit. cars just arent one of their things so no girl is driving my car. i know a few girls with cars they love but they dont take care of it... they just dont understand....

· Registered
1,336 Posts
common now, you would pick your car over your gf? thats so wrong boi :) when youre sick can your CAR take care of you? when youre hungry is your car gonna cook for you? you shurely couldnt have sex with your car :) so what if shes drives it with the parking brake on or down shift to 2nd doing 80mph :) its just a car, you buy a brand new car, 2-3 years later guess what , youre gonna get bore and get a new one :) they are like clothing aitn nothing to it :)

btw: if any body doing that to MINE cars, ill chop off their fingers and feed it to the dogs :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.