Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a bud who wanted to take my bike for a ride and snap a picture of him. I'm not sure how possible this is to be done, I tried but had no luck.
He wants to know if there is anyway you can make it look like (the bike) he's doing a wheelie? I tried, but it's pretty tough, none of the background/wheels are blurred either.
I tried to take some while was actually doing it, but I had no luck w/ that cam.
I apperciate the help!

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
back is straight, arms are straight line of sight is correct, the other pic dude is limp as shit, line of sight is off, and hes humping the gas tank, notice how your guy is farther back on the seat.... yours could be a fake as well but if it is, it is well played since the wallet chain is correct, ant the diffrent tire speeds and all..... i bleieve yours is a real wheelie

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
back is straight, arms are straight line of sight is correct, the other pic dude is limp as shit, line of sight is off, and hes humping the gas tank, notice how your guy is farther back on the seat.... yours could be a fake as well but if it is, it is well played since the wallet chain is correct, ant the diffrent tire speeds and all..... i bleieve yours is a real wheelie
break it down like a shotgun!! :clappy

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
Joe, never knew you rode man.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.