Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My h23 turbo project is cancelled. I am moving to CA for college because I got into Cal Poly so I do not want to take my car out there to get into SMOG emissions trouble. Nothing was installed, all prices do NOT include shipping in exception to the manifold.

Pictures can be taken of any part upon request.

Prices are Neg.

This is all that is left:

440cc Precision Injectors-$175-Used for a short time in an h22 before being swapped for larger. Bought used, never touched.

Stock P06-$55-From civic, perfect for tuning.

Fast-Turbo Vaccumm Manifold-$40-Includes mounting kit.

Prelude Custom Charge Piping-$175-Fits the car, clears the fogs, more pictures soon. Never used by me, just arrived at my door.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I might wanna buy the FMIC. Is that the price shipped $175? What are the measurements?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Questions

Hey just a couple questions about the gear you have.

I assume that turbo mani you have is compatible with the H23, but what about gasket and hole matching? I have heard you can use DSM products on the H23 but there is soem modification needed.

Where did you source the custom piping for the set up?

Thanks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it can be matched by redrilling a few holes.. but I'm not giving any guarentees out. I lined it up with an h23 header that I had lying around and the holes lined up perfectly, and there are many successful examples on the internet. If you dont drill the holes properly it wont line up, but that shouldnt be a problem. This manifold goes for 425 new with the coating +shipping, btw.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
bump for a good guy and an ALMOST turbo'd H23 :eek:

dibs on the walbro yOOzzz

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
bump for a nice manifold

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.