Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to find the OEM rear underbody spoiler for a 99-00 civic coupe, any color will do.
I've been lagging, now Honda doesn't make them anymore and i can't find one anywhere. please help me....
i've already checked manhonda.com and handa-accessories.com --- no luck.

·
Registered
432 Posts
SuperBlueSi said:
The part you are looking for is not OEM, it is a aftermarket skirt there is some confusion that there is a rear lip for the 99-00 Civics.
Actually - they do and there is one for the rear. I checked them out when I bought my Civic and plan to buy the front one sometime. Here's the link for reference.
http://www.manhonda.com/store/honda/index.cfm?Level=13&itemno=141&CFID=569748&CFTOKEN=11987132

MASTRCHANN - Try these guys: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/home.htm

The two you mentioned and this one are the big three Internet sites for Honda OEM parts. You might contact your local dealer. They can probably track one down for you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
macromachinez said:
umm.. just to let u know. 2000 Civic 2drs aren't EK's, they're EJ's. The EK is the hb and 4dr. :D

Just to let u know so next time u won't feel stupid.;)
hes just calling his car an E for the ej and tryin to be smooth spelling coupe Koupe...add E + Koupe = EKoupe EJ/Koupe..bwahahah saved:D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
SuperBlueSi said:
The part you are looking for is not OEM, it is a aftermarket skirt there is some confusion that there is a rear lip for the 99-00 Civics.
you have no idea what youre talking about, i have the HONDA OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT rear underbody lip spoiler sitting in my fuckin living room that i purchased directly from honda and never used. think before you speak, please?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
myflysi said:

you have no idea what youre talking about, i have the HONDA OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT rear underbody lip spoiler sitting in my fuckin living room that i purchased directly from honda and never used. think before you speak, please?
Any chance you're looking to get rid of the rear?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
SuperBlueSi said:
The part you are looking for is not OEM, it is a aftermarket skirt there is some confusion that there is a rear lip for the 99-00 Civics. [/QUOTE

sorry bro but you have no idea what youre talking about- honda optional equipment def. makes a rear lip spoiler for the 99-00 si, i have one- think before you speak, please? and if anyone wants the thing, its milano red and its for sale with ALL hardware included, i never used it- bought it from honda and then decided to go with a different lip kit- if any of you are interested, email me at [email protected] or just send me a PM-peace

·
Registered
652 Posts
i heard they stop producing the real OEM kit :O

maybe becuz of the new civic :confused:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yeah i ordered mine a couple of weeks ago from handa-accessories but now they are out honda has stopped making so they say but i got mine. So like i said try speedandstyle.com

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
macromachinez said:
umm.. just to let u know. 2000 Civic 2drs aren't EK's, they're EJ's. The EK is the hb and 4dr. :D

Just to let u know so next time u won't feel stupid.;)
lolz its funny how you people use chassis code to make your self look cool :) 2000 ej8 ex? lolz you have a civic boi :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SqznVtec-e said:

hes just calling his car an E for the ej and tryin to be smooth spelling coupe Koupe...add E + Koupe = EKoupe EJ/Koupe..bwahahah saved:D
THANKYOU!!!!!!!! i'm glad somebody gets it. I'm sorry that it wasn't TOTALLY OBVIOUS and that you might have to think about it for a second but hey, we can't all be super cool.
maybe i should just list out everything i have on my car and put that in my sig., is that easy enough for ya?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.