Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
what the fuck is this guy even saying?

i thought people from newyork spoke english?

all i got out of it was i drive a 15 second fwd car, so in the world of high school kids i have the fastest car ever :hehe

·
Registered
17 Posts
You all are so corny...first off its a carbon fiber hood, which is retarded to paint...and 15sec huh try 10.36 and thats the quarter..dont need to prove myself to anyone here.. Jus because im a newbie on this sit, does not make me a newbie, ben workin on all cars specifically hondas and acuras for HONDA dealerships all along the island since I was 18..u guys need to find a nee hobbie seriously..and yes that is my car will post mo pics but it wont prove a thing..never said my car wasthe best...but dont talk shit on a honda forum whe u dont even own a honda/acura..yea it was kinda stupid to post on an old thread..but just like him ive ben searching and if he was a reak enthu$iast he would still be lookin or know where to point me in the right direction

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Show me a video of this ten second street RSX, with your screen name somewhere involved, and I will humbly send you a check for a hundred dollars.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
In other words, I call bullfuckingshit and you need to go ahead & admit it before you get run off for lying out your ricer ass.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Retarded to paint? No. Retarded to BUY with all that gay shit cut out of it &.. just.. Just stop lying or prove it you hard motherfucker. Since you were 18.. What's that? Since January? What do they pay parts runners on Long Island?

·
Registered
17 Posts
No problem...goin to the track next weekend...will be at honda day in englishtown nj in april...come see for urself....n nevwr said ne thin bad bout 5 speeds all I said wa$ he was lucky if he had one

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I wish I could make it up to Honda Day. I'm not going to call you a liar or anything, it would be nice to see proof, and it would be interesting to see in person. Again just for proof.

And for the record, K20's aren't all that great. I beat my brother-in-laws K20 Si with a stock 2.2L Sunfire. He blamed it on the rain and the roads being wet.

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
You all are so corny...first off its a carbon fiber hood, which is retarded to paint...and 15sec huh try 10.36 and thats the quarter..dont need to prove myself to anyone here.. Jus because im a newbie on this sit, does not make me a newbie, ben workin on all cars specifically hondas and acuras for HONDA dealerships all along the island since I was 18..u guys need to find a nee hobbie seriously..and yes that is my car will post mo pics but it wont prove a thing..never said my car wasthe best...but dont talk shit on a honda forum whe u dont even own a honda/acura..yea it was kinda stupid to post on an old thread..but just like him ive ben searching and if he was a reak enthu$iast he would still be lookin or know where to point me in the right direction
oh no way you work for a dealership? I bet a lot of tuning goes on there, how many accords have you put turbos on bro?

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
No problem...goin to the track next weekend...will be at honda day in englishtown nj in april...come see for urself....n nevwr said ne thin bad bout 5 speeds all I said wa$ he was lucky if he had one
What minority are you? Cause you type like English isn't you first language.

·
Registered
17 Posts
And sorry guy im 24 which means six years and thats workin at honda dealer ships, ben working do them since I was 16...come to jersey n see for urself

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
All the hating. Relax guys, don't scare him off, we needs more people on this site. It's dying fast. Lol.

So RSXTypeSBOM, what all is done to your car? And what tires were you using for that 1/4 mile time?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im white to answer your question but all these messages are being typed on my fone so I have to take short cuts or id be typing fforever. And ppl from ny use diff slang and text talk than other states..lol sorry if its hard to read/translate lol..but yea no lie come to honda day in nj n ull see,me..but enough of this back n forth I finished h.s a long time ago n not tring to go back...u guys r blaming talkin shit on me when u were the ones who started wit the b.s...anyway everyone enjoy their day and when I find my vid from honda day last august that my gf recorded ull see me, my car, and my times..or I will make a new one when I go to the track next...even tho I dont need to prove anything to u guys, I will, beca use im far from a lier and theres no need to lie bout whats under my hood...ttys..ending convo now

·
Registered
17 Posts
Legacy, your engine looks spit ima to my civic I just sold except the valve cover was painted red with black honda letters..looks nice wit the gold..should add contrast and paint the letters a color that blends with thw gold and colors of ur car..would look sick bro

21 - 40 of 66 Posts