Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a 99 integra gsr with mods it has only 56k miles on it the leather is like new has gold Si rims ground controll coil over black widow wing bomex body kit it has black tail light it has a greddy evo exhoust cold air intake it has a port and polish head it has skunk 2 valves skunk 2 retainners skunk 2 springs skunk 2 stage 2 cams with inline pro cam gears moon cut valve cover fuel rail 5 valve angle job on it the car is quick c pillar bar and front sturt bar rear stru bar itr shift nob... well the thing if i cant pay for it no more i pay like 4000 dollars all ready i cant get my credit mess up cuz ijm buying a house so im looking for some 1 that will take it off my hand and give me like 1500 for the car and they take the paymnet ill have pics as soon as i cant ight and plz i need to get this stuff off my hand cuz i need to go to school full time

·
Registered
4 Posts
:w00t :lmao :ninja :giggle :byye :hug :bye :confused Can you please send the picture's and the info about the car to me thank you??? :clap :ninja :byye

·
Registered
49 Posts
interested.

how many more payments do you have left? and how much are u paying a month for it? i would like to see pics of it my email is [email protected], same question, im interested, need to get a car soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts