Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really considering just selling my car and getting something normal and prolem free. Anyone want it? 9Gs its yours thats what i still owe. (Dont ask how i still owe that much, just know that i do.)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Dude keep it as a project car. don't mod it anymore, just get it running. then after you pay it off. buy a daily driver, and use it as your project.

but iff you really want to get rid of it.......can i borrow 9K :D

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im still paying for the car, and the new motor, and Im goin to Iraq soon. (id say when but i cant because of security reasons. The motor never got new rings and already needs a head gasket. So theres a few dollars i dont have right there, Its a 2000 that has been converted to OBD-1. adn the inspection is out and the gate guards on base are hasseling me HARD about it. they are threatening to not let the car on base if i dont get my inspection SOON. NC does emissions testing through the ECU port under the dash. when theyt inspect it as a 2000 Si and plug the OBD-2 cable into it, they get nothing, so they wont pass the car for inspection. I would put my stock ecu in for inspection but i dont have a Catalytic converter either, BAM! check engine light. I also dont have a knock sensor because the b18a block doesnt have a hole for one, BAM! check engine light number 2.

See my frustrations?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts