Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car starts to shake around 45mph plus, i jacked my car up and put it in 1st gear and say that my intermediate shaft was swaying side to side along with the axels and motor. i replaced the shaft and the problem is still there, axels have been recently replaced,wheels are balanced, idk what it could be, maybe a bad axel even tho fairly new? im pretty stumped on this one, any suggestion would help, thanks SH

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
It could be a bad axle. I had mine replaced once and it was vibrating as soon as I left the shop. I took it back to them and they replaced it. Problem solved.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm, let me replace the passenger axel again, because as far as i can remember it started to happen after i did that. its an autozone axel, would it still be under warranty if ive had it over a year?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
ArtoKillz said:
hmmm, let me replace the passenger axel again, because as far as i can remember it started to happen after i did that. its an autozone axel, would it still be under warranty if ive had it over a year?
mine had a lifetime warrenty. It could be rotors too. Does it happen alot when you hit the brakes?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Try the axle again.... is it possible you bent a rim? I guess they awould have told you when you balanced the tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.