Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just now three hour ago my car got jacked. I just talked to the police station, and I'm getting an officer right now. It"s been a real b**th since I thought I left the pink in my car from when I tried to register it. The police officer I first saw said he couldn't do anything since I had no proof it was my car, so he didn't even take a report (the pig)!!! My bother let me borrow his car so I can get home, but the F**cking car ran out of gas in like a mile. I pushed it as far as I could untill I got to the gas station, and couldn't go any further. So I was stuck for like an hour. Finally someone was nice enough to help me (thank you saint from god). Then I filled up,and when I got home my mom told me that she took the pink out of the car, and I was like woohoo. I called the police station of where it happend, and they said that my city's sheriffs station needs to make a curtisy report, and they also got upset when they found out that the officer didn't take the report, and now I'm waiting for a police officer. LIFE'S SHIT AINT IT!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just talked to the officer, and he helped me a lot. He said that most of the time that people steal them for joy riding, and drop them off in a couple days with a couple less parts. :( I don't think I even want it back. Just get my insurance to comp me all the money, and get a new car. Damnit, and I've got to work in the morning. Oh well, sorry if I come across bad I'm just ticked.

I was wondering how many of you guys know of cars getting stolen, like a friends or something, and do they show up again? I'd just like to know where I stand? Thank you for any responses.

·
Registered
884 Posts
well, about 3 yrs ago my friend's civic was stolen (big surprise, huh?). Anyway, his was stolen from the parking lot of the HIN show in Long Beach. For the record, he had 18in Racing Harts, AEM CAI, Apex Dunk exhaust, a full AV stereo setup, Neuspeed Race springs and some other little stuff like Alteezas and neons. Anyway, they found his car about 3 1/2 weeks later minus stereo, wheels and lights. His seats were all slashed up, everything engine related was still there and his component sets f & r were still there. So his was considered a theft salvage, he bought it back from the insurance company for around 1200 bux and started over.

·
Registered
409 Posts
hey wuz up sorry to hear about ur car. Thieves suk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any new updates on ur car? What make and model car was it? Im assuming u didnt have an alarm. So let us know any updates. I think u need a :hug , and this :fu for the thieves that stole ur car. :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Revaholic said:
I just talked to the officer, and he helped me a lot. He said that most of the time that people steal them for joy riding, and drop them off in a couple days with a couple less parts. :( I don't think I even want it back. Just get my insurance to comp me all the money, and get a new car. Damnit, and I've got to work in the morning. Oh well, sorry if I come across bad I'm just ticked.

I was wondering how many of you guys know of cars getting stolen, like a friends or something, and do they show up again? I'd just like to know where I stand? Thank you for any responses.
well one time there was a stolen car somebody dumped off right in front of my house..i called the 5-0 and shit n the 5-0 said it was stolen..i kinda knew..and then the dude came over to look at his car n his stereo shit was stolen..thats about it..then dude ran up to me..thanks for calling it in n gave me 50 bucks..haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a 99 gsr teggy, Black w/ perfect body condition, and it got stolen out of the 909 area. The cops said most cars get parted then dumped, but the engine had only 56k original miles on it. So the engines prolly gone. My insurance fortunatly will cover the theft, but only after a month. And there's no rental reimbersment. And negotiating with the insurance company will be hell!

First mods on next car are definatly car alarm, and GPS locater.

And if my car is found I hope it's burning with the theif in it! :mad

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx guys. It was my fourth car, and I was hoping to break the one year mark with it. Damn didn't even break the one month mark :lol. I've pretty much cooled off now, but in terms of my next car I was lookin at a prelude, or my brother was looking into RX7's for me. I don't know. The cars I like are the lude, teggy, and 3rd gen rx7's. Anyone interested in selling in like a month?

I wish I had some pics, but my camera went with my car :( .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.