Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep like it says,my integra is gone now.It was acually stolen 1-26-08 and recovered 1-30-08 jus wasent ready to post.Well here's the story.it happened around 11:30.My wife works at night so I was up on the phone talkin to her and all of a sudden I here my car start up.remind u my car is right in front of my aparment not even 10 feet away.I run outside and he's already backed up.I run towards my car and he takes off.so I see a guy and tell him help me my cars being stolen and he's like ok follow me.im thinking hes going to take me to his car to follow the dude but i follow him to his apartment and he jus gives me a phone and tells me to call the police.but his gils comes out of the apartmant and she is willing to help me follow this dude.but her boyfriend wont let her for her safety so im begging him can u please help me cus the guy is right there.he was right at the stoplight cus it was taking to long.I am also on the phone with the cops at the same time as i am pleeding with this dude to help me follow them but they are asking a million question.what color is my car wats the plate number.it started getting irrtating cus they asked me my address like 4 times seriously.then they was asking me information about wat the guy looked like and i told them all i could but they kept saying is that all u got.some im like can u please send sombody cus the guy is right there.like seriously 3 minutes later the light finally turns green and it is the worse feeling to see your car drive away.All this happend within like 6 minutes.so 15 min the cops finally come and I tell him the whole story and i sware to u he flat out told me I was lying about my car being stolen and he thinks i jus let sombody use it so i am furious and hurt at the same time.Then he tells me if he finds out i am lying he will come back and arrest me his self.well friday comes and the detective call me at like 8:30 in the morning and says chp recovered my car.I already knew if they found it it was goin to b nothing on it.so i go look at my car and there wasent ANYTHING on it.u name it and it was gone.from the radiator support to the back bumper.And check this...my car was cut in half...yeah half.they took the hole roof if my car.they wanted the sunroof to0.as far as insurance i only had liability cus the car was stolen b4 from the previous owner but they only took the leather interior.so it was salvage tittled.Aint that fucked up.SORRY SO LONG

· Premium Member
269 Posts
oh man!... that is the most fucked up shit i have ever heard! thats weak that you had to see your car drive away. im so shocked i dont even know what to say....

did you have a kill switch or and alarm or anything like that?

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had a kill switch but no alarm.i knew if the car was found it wouldnt have anything on it.But wat killed me was seeing it in two halfs.I took pictures with my phone so wen I am able to get a usb thing I wll post pics.but it is a shitty situation.thanks for reading I know it was long

· Registered
8,403 Posts
my worst nightmare.
gawd.
im so sorry bro.
gawed.
im so sorry.

· Registered
4,633 Posts
Sorry to hear it.

I had an attempt on my car a couple of summers ago. I've got an ignition immobilizer, so after they figured out they couldn't drive my car away, they cut my battery cable to shut off the alarm, and they took the radio. All my lugnuts were loose, but my rims were still on the car, so I'm guessing my big dog scared them away thankfully. I slept right through the alarm and everything.

Pretty scary shit. Hope you come out on top when it's all over with.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
sorry to hear man. i had a incident about 2 months ago. never posted it up here because i was so pissed and paranoid someone would find out my next location. lol. moved since then and got a house with garage. but same shit happened i always parked 10 feet from my apartment. i woke up at 3am to the sound of my pager from my alarm. got up and looked out the window and saw two guys kneeling down next to my car! i thought i was dreaming until i saw one of them move. so at that moment i ran outside in my boxers they saw me coming and they were out like roaches. they had unbolted my muffler but couldnt take it out because of the tubing angle and how low my car is. man i hate thieves!!! sorry for the whoring but i thought i'd ad on.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
but dude where they in your line of sight when they where stuck at the light? if so, i would of ran up to them and break my own window to pull the mofo out and beat his ass. i was gonna run after the two guys at my place but my car was still there and i wanted to check out what they did.

· Super Moderator
672 Posts
but dude where they in your line of sight when they where stuck at the light? if so, i would of ran up to them and break my own window to pull the mofo out and beat his ass. i was gonna run after the two guys at my place but my car was still there and i wanted to check out what they did.
yea, i always sounds like a good idea at the time, but they might have a blade or gun on them, if any one parks outside try to get one of those motion active lights may scare them off

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The guy was in sight distance but to far to run to.by the time i would have got maybe a little bit close to him the light would have turned green.I know who did it tho! i jus cant catch him on the streets.and all my homies that do see him say he riding around wit my rims on.aint that a [email protected] dont know wat do do wen I c him tho.do I risk going to jail by kickn his ass or wat...idk

· Registered
1,328 Posts
The guy was in sight distance but to far to run to.by the time i would have got maybe a little bit close to him the light would have turned green.I know who did it tho! i jus cant catch him on the streets.and all my homies that do see him say he riding around wit my rims on.aint that a [email protected] dont know wat do do wen I c him tho.do I risk going to jail by kickn his ass or wat...idk
damn dude got some balls then. if i knew who it was i'd be at his house waiting for him to pull up with my rims. but yeah, violence wont solve anything but make you feel better. lol. so get the police involved if you know who it is.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know were he lives too.wen I told the police I know who it was they said they needed concrete evidence,they jus dont was me to say it was him...ya know.Thats true dat violence wont solve anything,but the police wont do wat i want to do..lol.this guy is known in our town jus for stealing hondas/acuras.frm wat i hear he's even been 2 juvi for it but now he a grown man.check this tho...a week later my homies db8 was stolen and his name was n it again.somthin needs 2 b done 2 this dude.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
yeah, then i think i'd be the one paying him a visit to talk things over if you know what i mean. shit i'd set his house on fire and stand in front to see him run out and make sure he sees me standing there with a smile on my face.:D but yeah, the law these days suck ass.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.