Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

CAR TV AND VIDEO LCD SCREENS FOR SALE

408 views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  TDCPROJECT 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I am just finishing up my car for sema, and I have some extra screens for sale. I had to order a whole box of them, because they were custom made, so I had to get no less than 20. which sucks, because they were expensive. But I needed a cutom size for my car, because I have two cameras, and the smaller screens wouldnt show up well, and the bigger ones diddnt have the kind of clarity I expected. I have 18 left! SO heres the info:

They are approximatly 7x10 inches.
They are just the LCD screens/monitors, no hardware or mounting is inlcuded.
They are brand new, and will accept any kind of av wiring, like DVD, TV, cams, game consoles, NAVI, all that.
They are perfect for custom installs, or whatever you may need them for. Even as computer monitors.

Please email me or post here . if you are interested ! I have not set a price yet because I am fielding offers from other forums, and I dont want to cheat myself, and lose alot of money.

Thanks Guys!

PS. If you want a picture of the screens, please ask in the email.
AND, I WILL SHIP COD !

See less See more
#11 ·
#15 ·
Sorry so so slow, I didnt see your post. I put them in our sema mustang. I am still trying to get the console right and install it, its not completed as of yet. But I have two outside cameras hooked up to them, and my kenwood 911, and the engine management is also hooked up to the screens for tuning aspects. You can plus in PS2, you can plug in a tv tuner, almost anything. My screens are going to be on a rotating console that can be seen from the trunk or back seat.

#16 ·
HEY GUYS. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS WHO ARE INTERESTED KNOW THAT I ONLY HAVE 8 (EIGHT) SCREENS LEFT. SO IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! AND IF YOU THINK YOU WANT ONE, OR MORE, AND STILL NEED SOME MORE INFO, TECH INFO, OR PICS, EMAIL ME RIGHT AWAY AND LET ME YOU THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED BUT NEED A PIC OR INFO BEFORE ARE SURE!

THANKS GUYS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.