Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sucks. Me and my wife went to breakfast this morning and we got back my car was gone. I have notified the police and gave a report. They said they will do everything they can to locate my car. :bh :cry I am just nimb right now it sucks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
:( dam, another si gone

·
Registered
238 Posts
sorry to hear that though

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What really sucks is the stuff that was in it. $150 pool stick. $250-300 worth of cd's $500 head unit, some misc stuff worth about $50 and the few mods I had done to it. Also I just put on new tires a few months ago. Bridgestone Potenza RE950's. :bh :bh :bh :bh

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
must have been a full moon out last night cause my car got broken into and they stole all my stereo stuff bad part is i just put the whole system in 4 days ago new head unit new amp and new subs but at least i still got the car sorry to hear about your loss man hope they find the pricks for bothof us that shit sucks.i think we should start cutting thieves hands off like they do in other countrys we are to damn easy on these assholes.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone :hug I am already looking at another car just incase I don't get it back. Iam looking at a 02 RSX-S :clap . I will go test drive it tomorrow and find out more from the insurance company. :cry :cry

Reactions: gurusan

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
2camvtec said:
Thanks everyone :hug I am already looking at another car just incase I don't get it back. Iam looking at a 02 RSX-S :clap . I will go test drive it tomorrow and find out more from the insurance company. :cry :cry
!!!! Excellent choice!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
best way so they cant steal your whole car take out the ECU! haha but yeah auto lock for the clutch is good. alarm is easy to cut off but get a hoodpin if you were to get alarm. rite now for mines i have alarm, cluster, and autolock because i had my car stolen once which it was very lucky that they just took the stuff inside instead of my whole car (because of auto lock) . phew i was lucky.

·
Registered
519 Posts
get a boomerang system.. thats the GPS locating system where they track your car, sure its a montly fee but if u love your car enough u would worry about it too much! or an autolock! w/e u prefer!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.