Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 LS Integra, I just got done rebuilding my engine and now it won't start. checked my spark plugs, made sure i was getting fuel, set the cams and the engine at TDC. It still won't start and we are running out of ideas and i was wondering if you guys might know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It cranks but doesnt run? or it just wont crank?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Double check your grounds..all of your connections.Your getting fuel...are you getting spark?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have fuel and spark, where are all of the grounds at cause i have the one on the thermostat housing, the tranny, and the valve cover i dont't see any other grounds so is one somewhere i can't see

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmmmm..run a compression test and double check your distributor timing and cam timing.You made sure every wire is plugged in?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have compression, and at first my timing was off but thats all fixed now, and i have looked for wired but havent' found any and i looked forever. could it be the oil pump i put in cause i swapped mine out for a itr one

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hey, I had the same problem when I did my swap, come to find out that the main relay was not all the way in.. Check that out... On my civic, it was the bunch of wires that are close to the battery with a male and female end...

·
Registered
578 Posts
i had the same prob i tried every thing check comp spark fuel ect... the grounds are very important check those and one more ? when it is cranking is it cranking pretty easy or stumbaling i have had friends that where genus with hondas but every now and then would still mess the timing up when messing with it so double check that one more time and then this will sound crazy but try it

get a friend to jump your car b/ your gonna drain the battery

now crank it til it starts. i cranked mine for about 4 straight minutes. then it started to try then a min later started.. it was the crazyest thingg in the world and had a friend that it happen to first he is the one that told me to just crank and crank and it worked so give it a try... ;) :D :D :D :clap :clap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.