Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK SORRY BOUT MY LAT POST I GUESS I POSTED IT IN TEH PRELUDE FORUM BY ACCIDENT AND DUDES ARE ALREADY DISRESPECTIN ME> ANYWAYS DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PIX OF WHAT CARBON FIBER EURO-TAILIOGHT LOOK LIKE ON A BLACK CAR?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
caps lock button broke?:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOPS

Sorry i dint realize caps lock was on. and i typed it pretty quick hence all the mistakes sorry! So does anyone have any pix of a black civic preferably 2002 with carbon fiber euro tail lights? I wanna get some but have never seen them on a car before. I heard they lok sweet on black cars but would like to see for myself. Thanx

·
Registered
454 Posts
Check on Ebay there might be a pic of them on a car. If not have someone photo shop it.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
http://www.7thgencivic.com/members_rides/member.cfm?id=263

if that doesn't show up, it should say w w w . 7 t h g e n c i v i c . c o m / m e m b e r s _ r i d e s / m e m b e r . c f m ? i d = 2 6 3

without all the spaces of course. i don't recall if there are any other styles of altezza lights available for the 7th gen coupes yet, but this should give you an idea of what they would look like. personally i like the black chrome ones better, but these do look pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
you can delete a post by choosing EDIT and then using the delete options that show up at the top of the page. it might save you some headaches next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts