Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new exhaust system Tsudo N1. its a 2.5" pipe and i cant find a catalytic converter that has a 2.5" outlet and a 2" inlet. if you know of a website that i can buy one please let me know.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
find a magnaflow cat online, you will need to have it custom fitted with flanges to mount up, its just a cat with each end naked, so you could find a regular testpipe that matches the holes, cut it apart, and have the cat welded into place.

· Registered
512 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
find a magnaflow cat online, you will need to have it custom fitted with flanges to mount up, its just a cat with each end naked, so you could find a regular testpipe that matches the holes, cut it apart, and have the cat welded into place.
i have been trying to find some online but i dont have luck finding any anywhere. i even went to the magna flow website they didnt have anything.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tsudo N1 hahaha get real, dude!! aka ebay, right?

eBay Motors: Acura Integra 90 91 92 93 2DR Tsudo N1 Catback Exhaust (item 370151360176 end time Feb-04-09 17:11:37 PST)

That exaust is meant to bolt up to your 2" cat. From the pictures, it looks like it's only 2.5 after the resonator.

yes but no. its from speed element but the same shit. im not trying to be fast just be loud. i get the system wed. and i will check it out to see if its 2" from the resonator back but it says 2.5" inlet.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the description clearly says "muffler". Believe me, that exhaust will bolt right up
i stand corrected. rep+ it bolted right up to the cat but didnt fit the car that well. it was 2" too long. i think they sent me one for the 4 door da9. im taking it to a muffler shop so they can get it too fit.

· Registered
23 Posts
i was just saying loudness comes with less restriction...i am so glad that i can run a o3-destroying, straight 2.5" exhaust.
there is a reason most states have emissions tests....our environment is bad enough as it is without people like you making it worse than it has to be so your car will sound better.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
there is a reason most states have emissions tests....our environment is bad enough as it is without people like you making it worse than it has to be so your car will sound better.
environmentalists can suck a dick :lol

even if we stopped pollution COMPLETELY, we are fucked for the next 100 years, so why not? I dont care about 100 years in the future, im not gonna live that long

· Registered
512 Posts
environmentalists can suck a dick :lol

even if we stopped pollution COMPLETELY, we are fucked for the next 100 years, so why not? I dont care about 100 years in the future, im not gonna live that long
well thank god the people in 20th century didn't think like that

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I know right? :lol

i do my part though, trying to keep the car passable and driving good

· Registered
23 Posts
im glad but its that mentality that has screwed us now and will screw future generations. I know you and I won't be there but do you even care a little our about future generations?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.