Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, does anybody have any experience with either of these and if so, which would you recommend? I am going to be installing a Jackson Racing supercharger in the next couple of weeks and have narrowed my fuel management down to one of these two. The Vortech SFMU seems more adjustable, according to their website, but not sure about the reliability of the unit.

Thanks in Advance,

----------
Best Regards,

Darren D. Wall
[email protected]
[email protected]
1995 Civic DX HB
Go: Gude, AEM, DC Sports, Weapon-R, 5-Zigen
Turn: AGX, Tenzo-R, Pirelli
Look: PPG, APC, Wings West

· Registered
25 Posts
Th Super FMU, by Vortech, is the only unit that does the same function of the Cartech.

They are both about the same price and are known for good construction, so it boils down to personal taste. I've used the Cartech before, so I would go with that before I would try a brand I haven't used before.

· Registered
314 Posts
Both brands are excellent choices as already mentioned. It comes down to personal choice and I will have to differ and say I'd go with the Vortech S-FMU. I don't have any personal experience with it, but I do have a friend who does and he hasn't had any problems with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.