Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i get a cd deck will i loose acoustic feedback system? and will it sound as nice this is the deck i can get for 85 buks from a friend is it worth it?

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
i_krayzie_i said:
if i get a cd deck will i loose acoustic feedback system? and will it sound as nice this is the deck i can get for 85 buks from a friend is it worth it?
i think you'll still have the acousticfeed back system because its not thru your head unit but in the speakers itself..when you replace your speakers you'll come across a blackbox that i believe filters the sound..btw i wouldn't get that stereo..waste of 85 bucks in my opinion..if you really want a aftermarket stereo get a sony explode or a alpine..and if you buy thatfaulty ass eclipse shit make sure it has 2 RF adapters on the back..peace

·
Registered
474 Posts
i changed my cd player to a pioneer. when i took it out, it had just plugs to radio and speakers, so i m pretty sure it does nothing for the acooustic feedback. when i changed it, it sounded a lot better, and i realized the stock one was crap.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
It doesn't affect your acoustic feedback at all. Just to tell you, JVC does suck. A friend of mine had one like that, and it messed up on him within a few months, but its all up to you on which radio you want to put in your car.....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it was just cheap, i decided not to get it but what other decks would be nice? I have a stock system except for 2 12's in the back each 450 watts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not to hate on you, but JVC sucks! I have a Pioneer, I would definately buy another Pioneer or an Alpine. Stay away from Clarion's new stuff, it is cheap.... I had one of their head units--no good. Also had the sony explode mp3 player-- it sucked too. Definately Pioneer or alpine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts