Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0bd0- check enging light came on last night... but before it came on i had used some throtle body cleaner...everything was cool for the first hour or so... then it popped on.....and when i would cut it off and restart it , it would stay off for about 15 min.. now this morning i started it up and it stays on all the time..and when i give it gas ,,, the car falls on its face....any ideas? thanks

got the car running this morning,, the light is still on but vtec will not engage..and yes i know the car has to be warm for it to work,,, and oil level is fine... any ideas? how would i go about checking codes for this light?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Error codes 6 and 7

SHORT FLASHES ARE ONES AND LONG FLASHES ARE TENS. YOUR GETTING ERROR CODES 6 AND 7. 15 WOULD BE ONE LONG FLASH AND FIVE SHORT FLASHES.

6 Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT Sensor)
7 Throttle Position (TP Sensor)

I hope you get the engine light to quite.
Ive just fixed my joint today I had an error code 9 or #1 cylinder position sensor. I fixed it with a new distributer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.