Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah snow sucks ass man. I cant wait till I can detail my car and install all the new stuff I got sitting here.

I need to take some pics of my ride but. Its a '99 accord coupe, bunch of mods but a constant work in progress. Im always buying new mods :D

Im up for a meet just about anywhere, my schedule is hectic to say the least but ill make time. Especially when it gets warmer out we can go cruisin... or if not just drink some beers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as I said before im from syracuse too, yeah some of the people around here are lame but theres also some fast ones around.

you hang out on thompson rd in the summer?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
DevilsAccord said:
as I said before im from syracuse too, yeah some of the people around here are lame but theres also some fast ones around.

you hang out on thompson rd in the summer?
Yeah ive actually seen your car before. I work at Delta Sonic, the car wash. Hit me up on AIM sometime.

·
Registered
97 Posts
^^ no kidding, who else is from Rochester? and what are they driving?

i only know of myself...lol

joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hell I live just below Rochester and havent ever met anybody else. Ran into a turbo Ek one night, but after he kicked my ass I couldnt get him to pull over. Well if you all ever have a meet, I'm up for it. But I'll be the odd ball K-series owner. :rolleyes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea but they arent that bad are they? They at least look better than all the other Scions. If your ever in the Canandaigua/Victor area give me a holler on here maybe we can meet up and run a few. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts