Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Dude when your speedo moves as fast as your tach you've got a beast on your hands. That's badass. I'm thinking of loading my all motor type sh lude up buying ems and going to stay with my buddy in flordia for a week this summer. I've got a car hauler to trailer my car down. I'd have to make an appointment at CFT so it could spend a day or to with Rolotec. I've seen that guy tune about 6 crazyass cars already. I'm not even wanting numbers like that but I wouldn't see why he couldn't tune the lude to 260-280 all motor hp to the wheels. I'm going to update my header, str 68 mm tb and a better intake mani. I'm pumped this would be kickass.

·
Registered
682 Posts
gotta have love for the silvia... LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
CFT always seem to be putting out some badass big power cars! Jus like groundzero.

·
Registered
48 Posts
:wow check out the speedo!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
damn that speedo jumped like crazy

·
Registered
500 Posts
preludedriver99 said:
Dude when your speedo moves as fast as your tach you've got a beast on your hands. That's badass. I'm thinking of loading my all motor type sh lude up buying ems and going to stay with my buddy in flordia for a week this summer. I've got a car hauler to trailer my car down. I'd have to make an appointment at CFT so it could spend a day or to with Rolotec. I've seen that guy tune about 6 crazyass cars already. I'm not even wanting numbers like that but I wouldn't see why he couldn't tune the lude to 260-280 all motor hp to the wheels. I'm going to update my header, str 68 mm tb and a better intake mani. I'm pumped this would be kickass.
Ill pay pal you 20bux if you put down 260+ on pump gas. I dont think its going to happen.

Wanna bet?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Spectator said:
Ill pay pal you 20bux if you put down 260+ on pump gas. I dont think its going to happen.

Wanna bet?
Suppy @ RPM NYC has an scca racecar with a built all motor GSR and he puts down around 260 to the floor.........but then again i doubt hes using pump gas!

·
Registered
110 Posts
95accordlx said:
Suppy @ RPM NYC has an scca racecar with a built all motor GSR and he puts down around 260 to the floor.........but then again i doubt hes using pump gas!
Ya but that is a fully built motor i doubt he could get 260 with this h22 running stock internals :btu

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
strtrcr77 said:
Ya but that is a fully built motor i doubt he could get 260 with this h22 running stock internals :btu

I agree. To get 260 out of an all motor setup would cost a ton of money and it definitely wont happen with stock internals.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Well who said anything about me using pump gas. I've got 110 octane here at sunoco anyways. Rolotec is a bad boy. I've seen him tune so many cars it's unbelievable what he can do with a standalone.

Do you seriously think I'd even attempt those numbers with a stock engine :rolleyes . I've got a Golden Eagle ductile sleeved block, JE forged 11.5 to 1 pistons, forged h beam rods. Blocks been decked, crank micropolished, all new bearings and gaskets. The head has crower ss valves, titanium retainers, dual valvesprings and stage 2 cams. I put in ferrea bronze valve guides and had a stage 2 port and polish done professionally in Canada. I had extensive bowl work done also. I dropped in str pro 570 cam gears with the cams replaced every gasket, and switched to the h23 manual tensioner. Also dropped in a new oil pump!I'm trying to decide which intake mani would be best for my setup right now but I'm coupling it with the str 68 mm TB. Next week or two I'm going to decide on the best header also, I'd like some opinions.

I spoke with my buddy in Flordia and he called CFT for me and they said anytime after july they could get me in. I'd imagine I'll have ems by then, the parts above will probably be on within the next month. Shits expensive and I got to watch myself because I got us behind on the house payments trying to ge this done. I think I could hit 260 hp easy, like dude said he's seen it on a gsr! I've got a stainless high flow and stainless DC catback all the way back. I think it's sufficient enough and I love the sound at about 70-75 mph in 4th gear it's badass. Sounds way different than it did stock. I give props to CFT, major props!

Also by the time I buy ems, header , intake mani and tb my build will rack me for about 9000 bucks, already totals over 7000 so I think that's quite a bit of cash. No I'm not bragging either because it pisses me off I ruined my motor to begin with but the results are sweet so far!

·
Registered
500 Posts
So I guess thats a long winded way of saying no deal.

Race engines are not fully built street engines. There is a difference.

Sure you can make 260+ on a 2.0l build for racing. You can even push it over 300whp N/A on a race engine BUT! The way its setup you aint gonna be drivin the bitch around town. Race motors are high strung with a short lifespan, they are built to produce power in the RACING rpm range. For a honda or small dispalcement motor that is 5000rpms and UP.

How bout this, Ill bet you 20bux that you WONT make 260+ on race gas.
You IN?

·
Registered
34 Posts
260 whp? not on rolos dyno, thats a mustang dyno. He told me theres a 13% to 18% difference compare to a dynojet. Titan motorsports dynojet use to be his, so he is experience with both.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
fastlude said:
260 whp? not on rolos dyno, thats a mustang dyno. He told me theres a 13% to 18% difference compare to a dynojet. Titan motorsports dynojet use to be his, so he is experience with both.
who are u talking about?? :confused

1 - 20 of 37 Posts