Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like dynoed it tonight?? wait, who r u, i never saw u on here ever....

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if u manage the site, then next to the video it says 1999 civic Si dyno, someone should fix that... good job!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
coo....

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
nice vid.
awesome sleeper.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
:eek wow :eek those guys are sick

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Nice #'s at all fours. Car looks stock :)

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
in this vid its hard to see if the rear wheels are turning or not but i believe its an awd.
looking at the exterior the front bumper is from an awd car for sure, and the way the car squats down in the back also hints awd. he also went through the trouble of taking all the stock stickers and emblems off.

does anyone here have a big monitor where they can tell for sure if the rear wheels are spinning or not? *note to self.....get a new monitor :bh "

·
Registered
343 Posts
what a sleeper, wait its comotose. until you turn the key. he he he heeee!!! :fear

·
Registered
99 Posts
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
in this vid its hard to see if the rear wheels are turning or not but i believe its an awd.
looking at the exterior the front bumper is from an awd car for sure, and the way the car squats down in the back also hints awd. he also went through the trouble of taking all the stock stickers and emblems off.

does anyone here have a big monitor where they can tell for sure if the rear wheels are spinning or not? *note to self.....get a new monitor :bh "

IT'S an AWD Talon!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts