Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
lets do it. but we gotta have plenty of time to chop it up because i have midterms this whole week and part of next week.

but pleeeeeease dont let the car be at a wierd ass angle like the car for contest 29 on psc.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
sounds fun, and i agree with knight, we need time

turbo doesnt wanna find the car(he told me on aim)...so who finds it?

i'll be lookin but if you have a car you'd like to try knight, post it, i dont wanna pic something you've done:)

btw pm me your address again so i can send out that sticker:)

·
Registered
417 Posts
how did i know that we were going to chop the new Evo?? :D :hehe

i have a higher resolution version of that pic im going to use, i'll downsize it to this spec later.

i've entered myself into 4 battles at the same time on various site, im screwed time wise... V6P, SHO, EPC tournament, PSU tournament.

ohh boy.

·
Registered
417 Posts
nope not done yet,

im 75% done with my front end, 0% done with the sides and rear. and i just found a set of rims.

still got plenty of work to do. i'll probably be the last one done because if i dont like how something turns out (even if i spent hours brushing it) i'll dump and start over till i like it.

not to mention the car is sitting on a curved road which makes the suspension all wierd. that was the first thing i noticed... how to lower the car with the rear already pushed up.

so the final date is April 19th right? thats 2 weeks from the time you posted the pic.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.