Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bled the system and have good pressure, But the car doesn't go into gear. and if I rest my foot on the clutch pedal I feel the clutch fork vibrating. I just had my clutch changed about two months ago, could I have a bad clutch?? Help please.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
readjusted clutch and nothing has changed. as a matter of fact the vibration may be worse in the pedal. what is causing the vibration? Does this mean I have to take down the tranny?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I had this problem before. The vibration in my pedal was because of the fork that sticks into you tranny when you apply pressure to the pedal was loose. Look on the front of your trasmission right next to where you bleed the clutch from their should be a metal fork looking thingy (not sure exactly what its called) Check it to see if its loose or moves around freely just by touching it. If so then that is the source of your problem and mabye the clips on the fork werent put back on correctly after changing the clutch or something on the fork broke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.