Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
i posted this on honda tech... hope you don't mind. i copied the whole thing and gave the credit to you.

· Registered
89 Posts
Head count...

Any idea how many are going so far?? I am meeting up with the caravan off exit 111, I-85 in Archdale. Curious if the turn out will be big?!?!

· Registered
111 Posts
I've heard A LOT of people are talking about going... we just need to get the word out.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a reminder... the Charlotte meet is this wkend!

Rain or shine! We might have to hit up VLK for karting if it rains or possibly after the meet.

Email me for details or what you could bring for the bbq. Its bring your own food w/ some stuff provided. If you dont live near Charlotte, then there is a caravan to Charlotte from Raleigh w/ a stop in High Point.

[email protected]

It's hard to say how many people will be there... but 35 showed up the first meet, 41 showed up for the last meet, & we shall see how many show up for this meet.

Pete

· Registered
89 Posts
Trickturn said:
Just a reminder... the Charlotte meet is this weekend! Rain or shine! We might have to hit up VLK for karting if it rains or possibly after the meet.
You know it just frick'n figures that its been beautiful all week and now its gonna rain all damn weekend. I swear, this so f'n sucks. I'd like to kick the weatherman right in his fat ass. Bastards.
: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

· Registered
111 Posts
rain?! ooooh noooo! i haven't watched the weather lately. are we still going if it rains? i'd hate to see the beauty get wet after that bumper-to-bumper love you gave her last sunday. :D

· Registered
89 Posts
"Bumper to Bumper Love'n!"

HAHAHAHAHA Thats funny as hell! Actually its 7:50 am on Saturday (day of meeting). I have been re-waxing the Integra since 6:30. She's getting all the lovin she can stand.

-John
:p

· Registered
111 Posts
:D

She's one lucky ride. ;)

See ya in.... 32 minutes and counting...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.