Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/allcitynassau/91%20civic%20for%20sale/

hey whats up honda heads i have a great deal hear it's a 1991 civic hatch back with the folowing

* custom orange paint
* shaved door handels
* shaved moldings
* Benz s-500 fenders
* door popers
* carbon pillers
* tinted windows
* color matched interior
* ITR center consol
* New Header Back Exhaust
* Gutter rear and spraied with fire proof resistant(black)
* Dual deck
* Sony Explod speakers
* stick
*carbon fiber shift knob and shift boot

The motor in the car has a bad head gasket i'am including a matching motor d15 and a extra tranny the tranny in there is fine but i have no need for another tranny so i'am getting rid of it all. i will take trades im looking for honda's or even bikes bike dosenot have to be in perfect condition. get at with any trades or if u want to come pick it up if u live in suffolk county i can flat tow it to ur home after payment. thanx sal 631-637-7199 please call me for any qustions any time ill answer...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry the 94 isnt for sale that my new project its auto and has almost 300k miles on it im doing a motor swap and 5spd swap this week coming up sorry but im taking offers on the 91 pic link is at the top of the first post.... :number1

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
so for 500 bucks, yoru gonna give someone a complete shell, new engine and new tranny

i may be interested if thats true...pictures of interior would be nice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have done them befor with my boy he is like the mean when it comes to swaps im really looking for some aftermarket parts for the 94 ex and i live in lake grove thats suffolk county ny 11755, if any one is serious about this call me 631-672-7199 sal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have done them befor with my boy he is like the man when it comes to swaps im really looking for some aftermarket parts for the 94 ex and i live in lake grove thats suffolk county ny 11755, if any one is serious about this call me 631-672-7199 sal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good lools man that dose look like it will make things much more easy thanx man.....................car still for sale make offers ill take 300.00 plus some 92-95 civic parts... i need rims, suspension, exct. get at me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.