Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to make a long story short i have a lot of rims i need to unload. i'm talkin about rims for hondas, acuras, toyotas, nissans, domestics, bmw's, you get the picture. sizes range from 16-20 inches. before i post more information, i just wanna get a general feel if people on this board will be interested or not. no these rims are not stolen and they are not used. brand new in the box straight from the factory.

·
Registered
108 Posts
would be beneficial for everyone

·
Registered
435 Posts
yookichul said:
to make a long story short i have a lot of rims i need to unload. i'm talkin about rims for hondas, acuras, toyotas, nissans, domestics, bmw's, you get the picture. sizes range from 16-20 inches. before i post more information, i just wanna get a general feel if people on this board will be interested or not. no these rims are not stolen and they are not used. brand new in the box straight from the factory.

hit me up with some brands and prices,

Peace, Alex

·
Registered
10 Posts
I need something lightweight with 6 spokes in a 17" gunmetal/flat black for a 90 lude 4x100. By 6 spoke I mean something styled like a konig traffix or my ace spade.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Wondering if you had some civic SI, 99 Gsr Rims, or some light weight rims, 15-16 inch. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
looking for 4 lug 17s for a 93 dx, white if you have them

·
Registered
66 Posts
rims

I'm looking for some 18 inch racing hart m7000 with tires (215/35) preferably but I also wouldn't mind just buying the wheels if their cheap

1 - 19 of 19 Posts