Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Currently we have a custom turbo kit buy going on, where you choose from a selection of parts for each aspect of a full turbo kit.
For example,

*Max-Rev Manifold ( B series )
*RevHard Downpipe
*Tial 35mm Wastegate
*Garret T3/T4 Turbo
*RevHard Piping
*Max-Rev Intercooler
*Apex-i Blow Off Valve
*Hondata 2B
*Stainless Braided Oil Lines

All for only $3172 shipped Where else can you buy a kit of this quality WITH a Hondata 2B included! This is just an example setup, you can choose from a variety of parts made by Max-Rev, RevHard, DRAG, Apex-i, Greddy, Garret, Hondata, AEM EMS, HKS, and Turbonetics. If you already have an intercooler or another part, no worries, you can order a kit without one for a lower price. We have a web calculator so that you can see exactly how much a kit customized by you would cost without having to wait for an emailed price quote. The custom turbo kit pricing is available at www.ks-motorsports.com if you mention that you heard about it on Superhonda in the comments I'll be sure to throw a little something extra into the deal Please feel free to email me any questions about the custom turbo kit at [email protected] - Thanks!
Matt

We also carry full turbo kits from a variety of manufacturers, please send inquiries to [email protected]! Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts