Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
323 Posts
Chances are you won't be able to find a decent set of true coilovers for $800 or less...the closest thing that you'll probably find is the Koni Threaded Coilover Kit, which is a kind of a hybrid between true coilovers and coilover sleeves...these retail at around $850, but you might be able to find a group buy and get them for less...

· Registered
323 Posts
You could try e-bay, but be careful...or some other auction site or classified listing...

Neuspeed Sports and Bilsteins will be a good combo. You don't really need coilovers unless you are going to be track racing or autocrossing the car seriously...otherwise you end up paying a lot of money just for height adjustability.
You may want to consider getting H&R Sports though...they're good springs too, and last I checked they could be had for less than the Neuspeeds.

· Registered
1,041 Posts
I Know there is a company that runs an ad in SuperStreet mag. and they sell airbags and shit. they are called RickyRacer and they sell a pair of true coilovers for like 250 so you can get the whole set for like 500 bucks. Just remember you get what you pay for. lates

· Registered
1,221 Posts
gob_2k said:
I Know there is a company that runs an ad in SuperStreet mag. and they sell airbags and shit. they are called RickyRacer and they sell a pair of true coilovers for like 250 so you can get the whole set for like 500 bucks. Just remember you get what you pay for. lates
those things are terrible...id rather remove my suspension all together and drive around than have those things...theyd both have the same effect, ground scrapingly low and bouncy as all hell ride.

· Registered
750 Posts
either this month or last month, super street had an entire list of coilovers, their prices, and the things they can do (ride heigh/damper adjustability etc) i'd suggest you get that issue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.