Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking LS or b20 with homemade turbo on stockinternals, or even a H22swap! what IS the cheapest way to do
mid-high13s? i dont like the idea of nitrous because in teh long run its VERY expensive

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
gs-r motor with bolt ons

·
Registered
554 Posts
Homemade turbo sounds like the way to go. If you were to go with the LS, maybe try the B16's. The B16 swaps are easier to come by, I think. They're more popular, so should come with almost everything that you need. If you go with LS, then you'd have to find a cable tranny if you get a 94+ teg ls motor, the linkage, etc. More hassle and $$. Again this is just my opinion. Boost the B16.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
this is the absolute cheapest way...but i can't say it'll getcha much respect

b16 w/ a few bolt ons a 75shot of nos. If you're looking for the absolute cheapest way...the b18c is not the way to go. That costs easily 2000 more than a b16. if you want, you can resleeve a b16 and get it up to about 1.7 liters for not that much

·
Registered
419 Posts
Boost whatever you have with slicks 13s are easy!!!!!! Just get well tuned...;)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
a whole lotta NOS......ahhaha..............

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
theres so many ways you can look at getting into 13's...you are either gonna look at a d-series FI engine(NOS or supercharged or turbo) or b-series motor with bolt ons (or some NOS)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts