Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you get cheats for ps2 online? i swear either the people i play online with has cheats or they have no life. :D

im always getting wooped on there

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
or maybe you just suck at the game? :hehe just kidding

some people like to unplug their network cable from their ps2's and it helps them cheat, there were a ton of people doing that in socom and it was a pain.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, most(if not all) console games have cheats(official cheats, not glitches) disabled for online play. As for online pc games...cheats are also usually disabled BUT some people like to run other programs to ... "improve" ... their online performance. It's quite sad.
But yeah, some people just never really put the controller down. You just gotta try and find games with people who are on about the same level as yourself(or people who have lives, as you put it :p ).

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Diana said:
or maybe you just suck at the game? :hehe just kidding

some people like to unplug their network cable from their ps2's and it helps them cheat, there were a ton of people doing that in socom and it was a pain.
wats that do? doesnt that disconnect u from a game?

maybe i do suck. :confused

·
Registered
285 Posts
NationsMostWanted said:
wats that do? doesnt that disconnect u from a game?

maybe i do suck. :confused
no it causes glitches in the game like i have used to play halo online and for and xbox u can have it modded which allows u to do pretty much anything auto aim, infinte ammo, no reload, jump really high, can't die, etc. etc. etc., but when u unplug ur router, cable modem or whatever it disconnetcs the game for a few seconds and reconnects and sometimes glitches will happen and things happen weird so i dont know. Im not sure if u can mod a PS2 or not but u can an xbox.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CreamPie said:
no it causes glitches in the game like i have used to play halo online and for and xbox u can have it modded which allows u to do pretty much anything auto aim, infinte ammo, no reload, jump really high, can't die, etc. etc. etc., but when u unplug ur router, cable modem or whatever it disconnetcs the game for a few seconds and reconnects and sometimes glitches will happen and things happen weird so i dont know. Im not sure if u can mod a PS2 or not but u can an xbox.
hmm ill try that next :ninja somehow its wierd to me. its like for example when i play madden somehow they throw like 100 yard passes like nothing. but i have trouble throwing even a 10 yard pass :confused

·
Registered
285 Posts
but then again there are some pretty bad ass ppl that do nothing but play video games and theres nothing you can do about it accept get better if u want to be em, im pretty good at halo but there are some ppl that woop my ass dont know if they cheat or not, but oh well its just a game (pisses me off lol)

·
Registered
285 Posts
NationsMostWanted said:
hmm ill try that next :ninja somehow its wierd to me. its like for example when i play madden somehow they throw like 100 yard passes like nothing. but i have trouble throwing even a 10 yard pass :confused
well for madden i dont think unplugging the modem or router could cause that to happen, they could just be really good or like i said have it modded

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CreamPie said:
but then again there are some pretty bad ass ppl that do nothing but play video games and theres nothing you can do about it accept get better if u want to be em, im pretty good at halo but there are some ppl that woop my ass dont know if they cheat or not, but oh well its just a game (pisses me off lol)
i dont mind if they are just geeks who are damn good but it just seems liek they are doing something thats no right somewhere. cant believe anyone can be that good :mad

·
Registered
784 Posts
Dood, i tried playing Madden 06 online and i got rapped BAd! I was like WTF theres no way i can rapped like that. I couldve sworn i saw 70yd passes flying all over the tv.

Im sure some of these gamers are good but not that good! Fucking Cheaters! :mad

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Verdugo said:
Dood, i tried playing Madden 06 online and i got rapped BAd! I was like WTF theres no way i can rapped like that. I couldve sworn i saw 70yd passes flying all over the tv.

Im sure some of these gamers are good but not that good! Fucking Cheaters! :mad
yea how do u get cheats for online games?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.