Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my check engine light is on, its a b16a in a crx obd0... but it was on since i did the swap and that was a year ago. but i just looked at the ecu and it blinks 9 times #1 cyl. sensor, i think. but it was on for the longest time and my car runs fine but i kinda think my car is losing power, to me... i could be wrong but i just think so. so is that the only way that i can see if theres a code being shown, through the ecu? also if its the pulling code 9 (#1 cly. sensor) what should i do? maybe change the distributor? thanks.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
1320KING said:
hey my check engine light is on, its a b16a in a crx obd0... but it was on since i did the swap and that was a year ago. but i just looked at the ecu and it blinks 9 times #1 cyl. sensor, i think. but it was on for the longest time and my car runs fine but i kinda think my car is losing power, to me... i could be wrong but i just think so. so is that the only way that i can see if theres a code being shown, through the ecu? also if its the pulling code 9 (#1 cly. sensor) what should i do? maybe change the distributor? thanks.
if u think ur losing power it could have to do with the sensor not ereading rigth and screwing things up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts