Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have been in a bad mood lately as my aluminum flywheel warped up and destroyed my clutch and I just finally got my S back on the road today so I snapped some pics in my driveway. I also just pick up a Canon Rebel Xti, its a great camera but I have no clue what I am doing with it and these are teh first pics I have attemted! Let me know what you think of the car and be honest. BTW I know the camera skills are very poor!

and I took a pic of my Mom's Pomeranian, this was my first pic ever with this camera and I was jsut goofing off and wanted to take a picture!

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
mmm hardtops are so fuckin sekz

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
Ap1_S2k said:
yea i know, I love the HT so much
how much was the camera? i need a new cam, and that one looks like it has alot of potential

did you use a tripod?

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.TheCriMson[K20] said:
how much was the camera? i need a new cam, and that one looks like it has alot of potential

did you use a tripod?
The camera was $800 with the 18-55 lense and I bought a 70-300 lense which was another $200. Then I bought a 4gig memory card. After everything it was about $1k and no I just snapped those pic in autop mode by hand with no tripod. I do have one and I will use it next time :p

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
Ap1_S2k said:
The camera was $800 with the 18-55 lense and I bought a 70-300 lense which was another $200. Then I bought a 4gig memory card. After everything it was about $1k and no I just snapped those pic in autop mode by hand with no tripod. I do have one and I will use it next time :p
thats not bad at all.. go take tripod pics, i need something to beat it to later :lol

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.TheCriMson[K20] said:
thats not bad at all.. go take tripod pics, i need something to beat it to later :lol
I will when I get a chance, I am really busy with school right now. Next time I wax her up I will take tripod pics :hug

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sleeper15 said:
Dude, seeing your s2k ain't helping me in not buying one. Damn, why do i have to go to japan in 4 months. Arg.

But, sweet ride anyways :number1
thanks man, while your in Japan you will see many cars much nicer then mine

·
Registered
362 Posts
put that thing on a tripod and slow down the shutter....man you can get some extreme detail on the rebel.....I have a 30d canon slr and its amazing the things you can do with digital cams these days

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Smurf350z said:
put that thing on a tripod and slow down the shutter....man you can get some extreme detail on the rebel.....I have a 30d canon slr and its amazing the things you can do with digital cams these days
The camera was just on auto mode. I am going to jsut keep goofing off with it untill I can get better pics. I do have a tripod but I was just to anxious and wanted some pics ASAP!!! I will try it though. When you have a camera with 10.2 Mega pixels you can really see the details when you blow it up on your computer!

·
Registered
362 Posts
heck yeah it makes good for printing posters too....you can get a full size wall poster printed up at kinko's for about 25 bucks.....I got a nice picture I took of a bmw at a carshow on mine :)

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i want to touch your momz Pomeranian with my penis.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Smurf350z said:
heck yeah it makes good for printing posters too....you can get a full size wall poster printed up at kinko's for about 25 bucks.....I got a nice picture I took of a bmw at a carshow on mine :)
Really, thats not bad! I might have to look into that

1 - 20 of 39 Posts