Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
ty for posting that pic , i have a silver coupe just like yours and i was thinking of making those lights my next mod , they look awesome one a white car but ugly on silver

·
Registered
801 Posts
AHAHAHAHHAAH wat in the world are those ugly thing on that ACCORD ....man RESSURECTION u should be ashamed of ur self..thsk thsk ...lol just playin man i already told u and ill tell u again they look phat... they diff. from regular old altezzas ... and hay i better get props too i put them on 4 u ass...lol
later man :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I knew as soon as I saw the pic that this dude was gonna get slammed on. I'm sorry you gotta hear that most people ain't feelin' those things after you done spent ya dough on them! You prob'ly put 'em on yaself too. Dag.
What was that word I used to hear in here a lot?.....Umm, ricey.....was that it? Nah, that won't it.
It's YOUR ride though. I think I'd like to see them at night too, though. (holdin' out some hope)

·
Registered
801 Posts
I dont know about u guys but i still give RESURRECTION props on what he did to the lights...and hell yah they are brighter then a mother _ _ _ _ ... at night ...dont stay behind him ull get blind..lol
but they look nice ...its just diffrent and let the brother get credit on his job moddin his Accord ...its his car and he can do wat ever he wants. well kinda lol :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
thous look crazy...better then all the pimples out there.

something different...something new....somebody actually spent money designing something new.

...all the other clear taillights out there look like something somebody made in their back yard with Home Depot stuff....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.