Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a new car on friday for $600...3 cars now, driveway is getting a little crowded, but i'm hoping to get the civic hatch running within two weeks and move this 240 into the garage for my next project :D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
mykem said:
got a new car on friday for $600...3 cars now, driveway is getting a little crowded, but i'm hoping to get the civic hatch running within two weeks and move this 240 into the garage for my next project :D

looks clean, nice find for the price, i wish i could get one and have a legal sr20det swap here in cali but....*sigh*.....that can never happen

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
98k mi are on it...not too bad, its really hard to find one of these in good condition and for a good price, they don't seem to have held up as well over the years as most older hondas, on the plus side, theres more in junkyards to find cheap parts

this one is in pretty good shape interior and exterior, so i think it will make a good base for a project, frame rust is my main concern, and this one is not too bad

the civic project is going well, i should be able to get the new motor bolted in tonite, and then i hope i can get everything hooked back up within a week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.