Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
More reason for me to buy a big ass truck or SUV and drive that monster around when I go clubbing.

Sigh....sad that they don't make these kids take the Skip Barber school or equivalent before they give them their licenses. Regular driver's ed is a joke.

I've seen the same accidents happen here in MD/VA/DC all the time. Ok..not as much in DC...usually those are drive-by shootings...but MD/VA.

It always involves a car full of kids. Driver get's distracted and loses control of the car.

So what does one give their kid? a mini 2-seater..aka deathmobile?

Yeah...she was cute...what a waste.

Dizzy

· Registered
142 Posts
fer sure....after seeing that, i am sooo glad that i was lucky enough to have both the gf and i walk away safely from my poor judgement one day...street racing @ high speed ain't worth it...it sounds like "old man" talk but it's really not...just being smart with your baby...it's not worth losing your life but especially, and more likely, yer ride for some stupid punk....

Swerve...

· Registered
186 Posts
Dang man..what are you doing? Trolling the local papers for car deaths? LOL. I know..u didn't want the Civic folks to feel left out :)

Hmm..that first girl lost control of the car at 81mph (130/1.5) dang...MUST have been drunk.

Darwin awards anyone?

Dizzy

· Registered
324 Posts
Wow, thats scary but happens all the time here in vancouver, I don't know the girl but I know her cousin Emily. Parents here these days buy BMWs for their 16 year old kids thats the prob. These kids want to show their cars off by racing. Girls here think its cool to race too, if they don't own cars they'll go out with some rich guy that has a nice one and encourage him to race. Sheit.. its gettin pretty scary these days drivin', you never know when someone is racing behind you, etc.

· Registered
23 Posts
one thing i always do, drive slow when u have peopl in the car. there is no sense it putting other people's lives in danger. I prefer getting the car looking clean, with a nice set of wheels and just pimping it really slow. At least that way u'll just look like an ass instead of being injured or killed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.