·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Looks good I guess

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Lose the wing.
One of the few hondas that makes use of a wing and looks good with it, and you want it gone?

Stupid people are stupid people :bomb

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Looks liek every NSx I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen one that wasn't red, and wasn't modified to look almost exactly like that.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Eh, I've seen cleaner.

These two I saw were at Road America last time I went, things were HELLA clean, and hella quick. They had a nice list of suspension mods, and the black ones running a MEAN cam, tune and built internals. That black one was keeping up with the new GTR's and Z06 vettes around the track, course, driver skill could have had something to do with it too.

Really love the wheels on the black one, they were Rays wheels, forget which kind. Fuck, I really love NSX's, Its still my life goal to acquire one.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
fuck you. I don't car if an EVO or STI can be faster. They aren't anywhere near as cool as an NSX, imo

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
those aren't the only cars that are better in a straight line AND on a track
also both of those cars and are ALOT cheaper than an NSX
not knocking the car itself, just the cost
NSX is just another one of those cars, like many other exotics and roadsters where, its mainly for people to say "Hey, I have money!" or their "dream" car, rather than people looking for a fast, economical ride w/ the DD reliability, and price for power kind of concept.

But from a strictly racing point of view..Is it a good platform to start off? Maybe..Also depends on what class you want to put it in...Ive never drove 1 or had to build an actual track car down to spec, so i couldnt tell ya.

Back to the pic, i guess it looks nice. Looks like every other NSX in a SEMA show or in Superstreet.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
The NSX is actually very reliable from what I've read. Its the exotic you can live with. Not to mention it looks so damn cool, and is a GREAT MR chassis to build from

·
Registered
229 Posts
Plus STIs and EVOs are everywhere. NSXs are way more exclusive. Think about it, vettes are way faster, but if you saw a vette and an NSX filling up next to you at the gas station, which car would you be staring at more? You see vettes, STIs and EVOs everyday. The NSX is more rare, and cooler.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
with expired tags..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.