Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Plus STIs and EVOs are everywhere. NSXs are way more exclusive. Think about it, vettes are way faster, but if you saw a vette and an NSX filling up next to you at the gas station, which car would you be staring at more? You see vettes, STIs and EVOs everyday. The NSX is more rare, and cooler.
If it was a z06 vette or zr1 i'd go look at those over an nsx lol. 280 hp v6? sure it looks cool but it's a slow honda attempting to be a ferrari. would i ever get one? yeah if it sold for what it was actually worth which should be about 12-14K with low miles on it. No way i would spend 25K for a 20 year old car for looks and below avg handling and power for a "sports car"

Now if it was an NSX-r then you might catch my attention :lmao but i'm not getting getting an "exotic car" that is slower than a mildly worked civic. that would make my penis feel smaller than eric's

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I'd be just the opposite. I can't stand vettes. Sure they are a capable car, but just so overplayed, and again, the interior is ass, and its made from plastic. They are the ultimate in small penis / Erectile dis-function mobiles for the 45+ crowd.

And the NSX? below avg. handling? As someone who's had a ride in one around a race track, I'd beg to differ. Slow sure, they are underpowerd and over priced but they handle like a go kart.

Its still my dream to own one. They're different, and a blast to drive I'd imagine, and really, an MR car you can live with. Sure its not without fault, again, its slow, and its expensive for what it is, but thats ok with me. You can always make it faster, or luck out and get a good deal.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'd be just the opposite. I can't stand vettes. Sure they are a capable car, but just so overplayed, and again, the interior is ass, and its made from plastic. They are the ultimate in small penis / Erectile dis-function mobiles for the 45+ crowd.

And the NSX? below avg. handling? As someone who's had a ride in one around a race track, I'd beg to differ. Slow sure, they are underpowerd and over priced but they handle like a go kart.

Its still my dream to own one. They're different, and a blast to drive I'd imagine, and really, an MR car you can live with. Sure its not without fault, again, its slow, and its expensive for what it is, but thats ok with me. You can always make it faster, or luck out and get a good deal.
You said it perfectly. I would also love to have an NSX. It's sweet because no one has them. I see maybe one every couple years at the most on the street. It would be nice to take your car out for a drive and not see another one like it. Its exclusive for sure.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts

so an overhyped under powered over glorified wannabe sports car with a pointless fanboy following says you have a big penis?

and re-read where i said below average handling for a "SPORTS CAR" as cameron pointed out.... it's an overpriced underpowered car that gets beat by current day sedan in straightline and the track and it costs a fortune to modify yet it has a fanboy following because it looks cool. it was good for it's time and there is no reason for it to cost as much as it does now.

again eric you are talking out of your ass

Z06 interior

NSX interior

NSX Doesn't look any better quality interior over a z06. you're just non objective in 90% of statements if the ther "GM" comes up. HONDAS's are perfect and not every gm is bad so stop acting like they are

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
the vette is also 10 years newer.
they made the nsx until atleast 2001 just not in the US. And if you're calling that vette interior trash which is nicer than the nsx interior regardless of age, then you're admitting that the nsx is also of poor design and quality

2003 nsx interior

2003 z06

other than yellow leather there is nothing really setting the nsx apart in terms of build quality. in fact you're the only person i've ever heard call the corvette a shitty car in terms of quality

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I think as far as the interior goes, the NSX is quality made, but it is basic. Which I think is what Honda wanted, basic but functional. The newer Vettes remind me of every other GM interior. I like it over the older years, the older models were cramped with way too many gizmos and gadgets, it just wasn't practical. It's practical now. But 20 years ago, the NSX had a much better interior. And in the last years, Corvette shined in the interior department over the NSX. When the NSX changed the design of the exterior, they should have modernized the interior as well rather then keeping the same look.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
NSX is sex, Playboy mag named it the sexiest car ever, an Evo and STi will never look that good case closed. Not to mention the status the car has on the road. thats why people go WOW look at the NSX and the same people say nice Evo.
that's a matter of opinion and what does playboy mag have to do with cars?
we aren't talking looks because you can't prove what "looks" better. eric thinks his 1996 volvo is the sexiest thing on earth but that's his opinion even though we all know that's a lie. it's pretty sad for a status sports car to get beat by mildly modded civics

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I think as far as the interior goes, the NSX is quality made, but it is basic. Which I think is what Honda wanted, basic but functional. The newer Vettes remind me of every other GM interior. I like it over the older years, the older models were cramped with way too many gizmos and gadgets, it just wasn't practical. It's practical now. But 20 years ago, the NSX had a much better interior. And in the last years, Corvette shined in the interior department over the NSX. When the NSX changed the design of the exterior, they should have modernized the interior as well rather then keeping the same look.
exactly. the NSX isn't that nice. maybe 20 years ago but by todays standards you can buy a newer nicer faster car for cheaper. 25,000 dollars for a stock nsx with 100K+ miles?...NSX's look cool and handle pretty well. but you can get an s2K and go much further for cheaper.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Granted a s2000 can get you farther for the money, it is all opinion which car looks better. But for real guys, put an nsx next to a Sti or an Evo or an S2000 or a super fresh Volvo, Which car will stand out the most, obviously the car with the mid engine and the super smooth lines. It may be only 10 years old but the shape and style are timeless IMO

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Granted a s2000 can get you farther for the money, it is all opinion which car looks better. But for real guys, put an nsx next to a Sti or an Evo or an S2000 or a super fresh Volvo, Which car will stand out the most, obviously the car with the mid engine and the super smooth lines. It may be only 10 years old but the shape and style are timeless IMO
I say the Volvo will stand out. It's a Volvo, people will wonder why its there. Lol. And I honestly think it depends. The younger set of guys would probably flock to the EVO's and STI's over the NSX because it isn't really there generation of a car. But for anyone in there mid 20's on would probably look at the NSX more because it was literally THE car of our time growing up.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I say the Volvo will stand out. It's a Volvo, people will wonder why its there. Lol. And I honestly think it depends. The younger set of guys would probably flock to the EVO's and STI's over the NSX because it isn't really there generation of a car. But for anyone in there mid 20's on would probably look at the NSX more because it was literally THE car of our time growing up.
Especially if that girl in the photo was driving it. :insane:

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
that's your opinion...it looks like a honda imitating a lambo or ferrari except it had sub par power and outdated interior quality for the price you're paying this day and age. maybe 13 years ago it was worth that much. but when you can get an 395 hp itb'd v8 M5 for 17K yet a 91 100K mile nsx goes for 25K that's just retarded

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.