Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
well where i live you dont see those driving around well sometimes but rarely seeing the nsx where i live is like seeing a bird walking on its beak out front of your house, but looks good! and if people talk crap about the wing it actually has purpose, and its more expensive cause of rarety and looks cause you see evo's and sti's drving EVERYWHERE NSX is someting different and looks good leave it at tthat :)

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Corvettes do suffer in the quality department. Read any review of a vette and they all make a mention of cheap materials.
base model vette's rank avg in interior quality overall. Not best but not bad either. then again look at the price of a vette vs an nsx.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
That girl is something else. I would pay child support on that one.
i pay child support to somebody that doesn't even look half that good :cry

honestly if i had to pick between an nsx and evo i'd pick the evo. NSX is way too tiny for me and parts are way to expensive for what you get. Hell i'd probably pick an s2k over an nsx. 8-10K for an S2k and i'm only losing out on 12-40 hp depending on year of nsx :lmao

·
Registered
8 Posts
i wouldnt pick the evo cause i live in a military area and once fast and furious came out they were like lets get it we can finance it pretty much so i would pick the NSX but the S2k is sexy, go check out the S3K thats comming oiut... ridicoulous...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't pay child support or have any kids because I've only come across 2 chicks that hot. And one didn't want kids, the other is a long distance thing for the time being. Those are the keepers. I won't hesitate on the new one, lol, as soon as she comes home.

I would love to have an NSX myself, but I could never afford one. I'd do a twin turbo C32 build. Oh the fun that would be.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't pay child support or have any kids because I've only come across 2 chicks that hot. And one didn't want kids, the other is a long distance thing for the time being. Those are the keepers. I won't hesitate on the new one, lol, as soon as she comes home.

I would love to have an NSX myself, but I could never afford one. I'd do a twin turbo C32 build. Oh the fun that would be.
i would too....if they weren't ridiculously overpriced. 25K for a 20 year old honda? are you fucking kidding me? i don't care how nice it is.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Come on Legacy you would pick the fuckin Volvo:lol2.,you have got to be jokeing. Ok what would pick up more bitches? I of course say an NSX and you guys say?( I hope no here says Volvo)
A volvo would because when girls here "HONGA" vs "VOLVO" they'll pick the the volvo most women are brand recognition when it comes to that stuff and whatever looks cute and could care less for speed. NSX's aren't cute. Not to mention women would hate that car. it's tiny and seats 2 midget adults :p

so mathmatically and realistically and physically you could only get 1 bitch with an NSX, because it will only fit one other person...or you could get 2 bitches but that would require you letting the two girls take your car from you :lmao

i personally like hearing the roar of the engine in front of me. it would weird me out to have it behind me :p

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
oh come on now, its not the sexiest thing on earth.

It is a lot nicer than most of the other mundane motoring experiences out there tho

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
NSX or Volvo. If it is given, the NSX, if I am paying, Volvo. Women do respond to Volvo's better. Safety, roomy, back seat, and a back seat. Yes I said it twice, for 2 different reasons. Lol. There is also more sophistication with a Volvo, the NSX just shows them you have money, which often times leads to you being a douche in their mind. Although you could fit 2 girls in the, 3 even, all while driving. Just get them tiny enough, you saw on Batman Begins. They sit on each others lap, the third would be on yours, but that's not safe driving. :lmao

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
i'd get an nsx if i ever had the chance. but thats because i LOVE the car. sure there's lots of cars out there that cost less and are faster but to me are a dime a dozen. you cant just go pick up an nsx when ever, where ever. they arent every where like sti's and evo's. its a classic. people collect older cars that are slow and ugly compared to todays cars but that's not the reason they collect them. they have a love for them and appreciate the history they hold. i'll admit the guy who paid 25k for the nsx with 100k on the meter should of paid less. but lets say he then went and spent another 20k on it and i bet he'd be tough to beat on the track. he'd have a super car that is actually fast for $45k. but if he'd found a better deal say for $17-20k then he'd have one for less. and the nsx when modd'd is a beast. at every time attack race their in their alway on top and hold records.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
lol, The NSX is never slow, Low 13's stock, intake, exhaust, tune and you will see 12"s. a stock NSX is faster than a stock Evo or Sti in every way. Hooorayyy NSX. not to mention they came targa. Top off wow that car is sexy fellas. The day I meet a girl that says I like the Volvo aka moms car over the NSX I will cry myself to sleep every night.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
lol, The NSX is never slow, Low 13's stock, intake, exhaust, tune and you will see 12"s. a stock NSX is faster than a stock Evo or Sti in every way. Hooorayyy NSX. not to mention they came targa. Top off wow that car is sexy fellas. The day I meet a girl that says I like the Volvo aka moms car over the NSX I will cry myself to sleep every night.
no they aren't first generation ones couldn't even touch 13's with 250 hp......sti's will run low 13's all day stock and 12's with a tire upgrade and reflash. You can even find stock ones hitting 13.1's And 90% of normal females will take a topend volvo over a racecar wanna be. Girls do not care about Horsepower or going fast. they want a comfortable, brand name car fully loaded with 4 doors. Trust me they would take a stock 1.8t audi over an nsx any day of the week.

1991 Acura NSX 5.8 14.4
1992 Acura NSX 5.6 13.9
1993 Acura NSX 5.6 13.9
1994 Acura NSX 5.3 13.6
1996 Acura NSX 5.2 13.8
1996 Acura NSX-T 5.8 14.3
1997 Acura NSX-T 4.8 13.3

stock sti's have beaten those times

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
thats funny cause best motoring got way better times than the in the 1/4, and your talking the nsx t, going 13.3. hard top is faster, and there is nothing wanna be about that car. So you are saying that an STi looks better than the car in my sig? Come on man, really, really man.
yes i love a lowered de-winged sti from the bricks to the propeller face, not hatchbacks...i've always liked rounder more feminine curves in my cars. things like 2g eclipses sti's evo's audi sedans, e46 series bmw's, fd3s even the new gtr. i've never been attracted to cars like lambo's and nsx's. i've seen nsx's up close and in person and they are cool but they aren't ubersex to me. they are cool and i'd buy one if they sold for what they were actually worth. but frankly i'd rather have an S2k. more my style and i can go further for cheaper with it. as well as more up to date technology and better body lines

·
Registered
229 Posts
yes i love a lowered de-winged sti from the bricks to the propeller face, not hatchbacks...i've always liked rounder more feminine curves in my cars. things like 2g eclipses sti's evo's audi sedans, e46 series bmw's, fd3s even the new gtr. i've never been attracted to cars like lambo's and nsx's. i've seen nsx's up close and in person and they are cool but they aren't ubersex to me. they are cool and i'd buy one if they sold for what they were actually worth. but frankly i'd rather have an S2k. more my style and i can go further for cheaper with it. as well as more up to date technology and better body lines
I agree, the STI looks so much better without the wing. My favorite one to date is the special edition from 2007.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
The car in the first post is okay. I don't like the Status seats and grey wheels. I would have preferred Bride, Momo or Sparco seats. For the wheels, I would have preferred them in silver.

This thread then became a Corvette vs. NSX and also vs. Evo and vs. STi thread. Compared to all three cars, the NSX has an aluminum frame and a mid-engine layout which are features in favor of the NSX.
The Evo and STi are sedans so you can't compare apples to oranges.
The Corvette is a two seat sports car so it's more comparable. Looks are subjective so that's that. On a race track, the NSX vs a Corvette from the same production year is better. A new 2010 Corvette would be more challenging though.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.