Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,481 Posts
just to make things easier...

Whats In My Garage??

1.) 1997 Honda Prelude type SH. aftermarket intake. borla exhaust system. Imported Engine totally re worked on by Mugen Motorsports Japan

2.) 1997 Acura Integra Type R. Mugen Motorsports supercharger imported Japan Engine.

MUGEN MOTORSPORTS

*gotta love moron rice boys who think throwing the word 'Mugen' around will make them seem smart...

· Registered
177 Posts
2.) 1997 Acura Integra Type R. Mugen Motorsports supercharger imported Japan Engine.
I've heard of these before! They come free with a purchase of a unicorn and Yeti !:rolleyes:

· Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
v00tecsi said:
Hahahaha someone get on there and tell him that he is full of shit....
I did. I clicked on his profile and got his hotmail address so I signed up with hotmail and sent him a 'Truth about Mugen' email. I wasn't real mean to him but I am still waiting for him to mail me back.

· Registered
180 Posts
besides the point.....why da fuck would u put a borla exhaust on a prelude, second did u guys read that funked up confusing up the ass sig of the corvette fool about how u wear that shit...now that's gay...he knows no one will understand it...so he has to explain it.....yet he calls anyone who doesnt understand it a moron...that site is full of tards....

· Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CiViC 00 said:
besides the point.....why da fuck would u put a borla exhaust on a prelude, second did u guys read that funked up confusing up the ass sig of the corvette fool about how u wear that shit...now that's gay...he knows no one will understand it...so he has to explain it.....yet he calls anyone who doesnt understand it a moron...that site is full of tards....
The site is really very good. They have complete specs and lots of pics of just about every super car, past to present. Their forum isn't that great though, it is just basicaly just one big fight between domestic and import/exotic. For every import/exoitc car there is some bone head in the forum saying how the Corvette or Viper are the greatest cars in the world. Same goes for the domestic cars, there is always some retard claiming that this or that import/exotic car is so much beter.

The site is great and their wallpapers are awesome, just stay away from the forums: Click Here

· Registered
261 Posts
2000 EBP Si said:

For every import/exoitc car there is some bone head in the forum saying how the Corvette or Viper are the greatest cars in the world. Same goes for the domestic cars, there is always some retard claiming that this or that import/exotic car is so much beter.
Those are the 14 year old kids who have only stared at cars, and wet their pants doing so. Most people who get their first car think it's the shit...but they haven't driven anything else.
The "Corvette and/or Vipers are better" people do tell a little bit of truth. Corvettes and Vipers do have great handling. But the Corvette comes from a company whose only concern is the bottom dollar, and Vipers are too...um...rough.

They don't understand the "emotion" aspect of the car. Why do people buy F550 Maranellos when a Z06 performs just as well or better for a fraction of the price? Why buy a McLaren F1 if a Henessy Venom Viper is 100 times cheaper and just as fast?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.