Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
i remember someone posting some of these pics up a while back. these engine bays are absolutely gorgeous. someday i'll get there.

**closes eyes and pictures completion of crx...and smiles**

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
i would bet all of those cars are either all show or all race, and not a daily driver, cuz they have no AC, PS, ALARM ( :wow :eek ), windshield washer, etc etc

i would LOVE to do that.... if mine wasn't a DD :(

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
It's definitely worth it if you have an EF hatch and are swapping a B series, but I have a GSR and I need my creature comforts. Some of them did a very nice job making the engine look good. The white car had the perfect wrinkle red finish on its B18C and I liked the gunmetal vavle cover and black spark plug cover, combined with a shiny header.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
those look sooo sick! i'm planning on a wire tuck on mine here soon. but my pockets are still hurting from the B20 swap and retune after my B16 spun a rod bearing......... :banghead:

·
Registered
419 Posts
makes the engine bay look so much better, no matter what mods you have done to your motor. Where the heck does everything go?? I know some people actually get rid of their power steering, AC, etc... but what about those who don't want to get rid of those things... are wire tucks out of the question for them? where do you hide everything?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.