Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I<3myhonda said:
that is so sic!! how do u do that???
what? the exhaust manifold ?

oh, its easy. You just have to cut the header pipes and reweld them on the inside and have them run down throu the cylinders and the downpipe coming out from the stock oil cooler. then you just connect the cut back system from there.

j/k. :lol2

·
Registered
121 Posts
[Buffalo] said:
what? the exhaust manifold ?

oh, its easy. You just have to cut the header pipes and reweld them on the inside and have them run down throu the cylinders and the downpipe coming out from the stock oil cooler. then you just connect the cut back system from there.

damn iam ganna try that........ guess i had it comin haha...how do u tuck all the wires??.. i have looked around and some people say not to extend the wires but how else could u run all of them threw the fenders? some people say it fine to extend??? and do u just pull the rest of everything back trew the firewall????

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
wire tucks are deffenently sweet looking, but anytime you extend a wire you lose 1/10th of a volt per connection for ECU signals that might be enough to throw it off, i understand tucks are common and they work but just food for thought, as to not cause problems later down the road when you install that VAFC into all your sensors and they dont get the right voltage so you get a check engine light

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I can understand tucking wires but tucking headers is just stupid

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
twokexlv6coupe said:
i would bet all of those cars are either all show or all race, and not a daily driver, cuz they have no AC, PS, ALARM ( :wow :eek ), windshield washer, etc etc

i would LOVE to do that.... if mine wasn't a DD :(
Dude do it!! who needs PS??? get huge arms by doing what you love ;)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
mike_sho said:
Stupid alert , but whats a tuck. Is it a term for removing the BS? Or is there something that helps this.

Are they just re-routing stuff or just tossing it?
yup idealy you want it to look like the car wont even start since no wiring is shown.

basicly you want people to be like "that shit wont start" then BAM smoky burnout :) lol.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
shit!! clean ass bays!! yeah, as soon as i get a daily, the ac and ps is coming out, and ill clean up the bay a bit.

Reactions: speedjunky01

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
danzel said:
i called a professional mechanic to do some replacement for the old front bumper.. and he did it successfully :) , thnx to him coz i had a newly replaced honda bumper i can be proud of. ;)

what are you talking about???

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.