Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
to much shit on the outside. but other than that pretty cool. i would just put some larger tires on it, maybe just a few sizes larger than stock.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
98vtec said:
i bet the girls go nutz sitting in the back seat
i was thinking the same

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
could you even imagine sitting on 3 10" subs?!?!!? :eek

;)

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
UNCIVILIZED1 said:
thats the stock navi system
;)
maybe... just maybe, he's talking about the speakers under the seat...

·
Registered
152 Posts
im jealous

damn even the truck has 4wd AWD. man the only honda with that awd ? no ?im jealous. nice truck though. Id probably get that truck because its honda so its trustable. nice interior, looks sick and ohh, im getting a cbr too Midi Ramp :w00t

·
Registered
285 Posts
do you think that putting the subs under the seats like that would damage them after time has passed of sitting on them???? well i noticed the custom box and i guess they would be good

·
Registered
972 Posts
CreamPie said:
do you think that putting the subs under the seats like that would damage them after time has passed of sitting on them????
Nah, as long as the box holds it... Actually I'm a bit worried about the people who sat on top of it... The girls would love it, but I have innate fears that the vibration will also makes people looses their bowel control, you know, being uranus in very close proximity of a vibrating air... :lol2 :lol2 It will be funny though as long as you hold your breath.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts