Registered
3,081 Posts
why do people have to keep contributing to rice :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do a search for vauxhall corsas and citreon saxos

everyone has one overhere, they spend hundreds on bodykits for these little cars, we call em boyracers here hahaha, its our version of rice

all show and no go

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Metallica comes to mind when I read that......"SAD, BUT TRUE".

Peace:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
New tuning products?? lol, a fake BOV has nothing to do with how a car runs. Does anyone actually buy any of this shit??

·
Registered
290 Posts
It looks like a 5 year old made that web site. Actually, I take that back, a 5 year old today could likely make a better site than that guy put together.

A fake blow off valve?! The only problem with this is that you know there is going to be a crap load of people that will buy it. We better start making room of the Wall of Shame because there is bound to be a whole batch of new recruits.

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
We are getting over 30-40 e-mails a day! about the fake dump valve or blow off valve as it is known
WOW, 30-40 emails per day. Their mothers must be really interested :laff:

Actually, there are already products like this on the market. http://www.nightpager-usa.com/products/blow.htm Check out the sweet sound samples, type 3 is my fav.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And to think, I spent all that money, and time on a turbo. i should have just installed the blow off valve instead................

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
2000 EBP Si said:
WOW, 30-40 emails per day. Their mothers must be really interested :laff:

Actually, there are already products like this on the market. http://www.nightpager-usa.com/products/blow.htm Check out the sweet sound samples, type 3 is my fav.
Wow, those are absolutely terrible.. 2 sounds like someone dropped a water balloon or something, 1 sounds the same with some kinda 'electric' noise in the background, and 3, omg, if I ever came across someone using that on their car, I'd kill them.. :D

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
97CIVICoupe said:
Wow, those are absolutely terrible.. 2 sounds like someone dropped a water balloon or something, 1 sounds the same with some kinda 'electric' noise in the background, and 3, omg, if I ever came across someone using that on their car, I'd kill them.. :D

ditto...man those bov sounds are horrible and don't sound nothing like the real thing... lame

1 - 12 of 12 Posts