Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a chipped p28 that I have. It was chipped by ag-engineering and prepped for hondata. Only problem is that the ecu doesn't work correctly, makes the car idle strangely, I bought a jdm p30 so I am just selling this one. This will be a good deal for you ecu gurus. I will sell it for 70 shipped (in the us)

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
jayscoupe said:
I am selling a chipped p28 that I have. It was chipped by ag-engineering and prepped for hondata. Only problem is that the ecu doesn't work correctly, makes the car idle, I bought a jdm p30 so I am just selling this one. This will be a good deal for you ecu gurus. I will sell it for 70 shipped (in the us)

is this a 5sped obd1 ecu?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok let me know. Just to make completely sure you undestand, this ecu does not work correctly, I am not sure what the problem is but I just don't have the time to mess with it

Reactions: DrivinVtec

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I'm not here to rip anybody off, thanks for checkin anyways man

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i never had it installed on my car so i don't know about CEL's. The guy I bought my motor from just told me it was running right and so I bought the p30 and never used this one. It was chipped for vtec at 5200 and No Knock. And then set up for use with Hondata, this is what I was told by the previous owner.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
on the top of the ecu is written
"honda oem sir2 vtec 5200, redline 8500, speed 158"

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I'll give you $50 shipped for it being I am going to have to send it right back off to get fixed. I can pay you Wed. or Thurs.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
50 plus shipping works for me, I accept paypal

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still for sale, never heard back from supposed buyer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.