1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
samb0ritechere vs. KnightRyderV

Orig:

samb0ritechere:

mods: drop, new front and side skirt, side vent, type-r wing and signal on mirror, and wheels

Knight's:

Mods:
-Front Bumper
-Side Skirts
-Fender Flares
-Sectioned Body (basically means the fenders are now higher up on the body... for a lower/wider look)
-19" Black w/ Polished edge Rims
-Droped
-Slightly Darker Tints
-2tone paint (Upper portion is Dark Silver while the bottom is stock silver)
-black pin stripe to seperate the two colors.
-Small door handle
-New CF spoiler

VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
samb0ritechere said:
i like your sig a little more than our chops :clap
:nod

samb0ritechere, good work.
i think yours would turn out a lot better if you had more contrast on the front because it sorta looks like it's only primered and not painted. The black holes on your civic need to be darker on the front and side. the rear is lowered a little too much. other than that, good work man.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KnightRyderV said:
:nod

samb0ritechere, good work.
i think yours would turn out a lot better if you had more contrast on the front because it sorta looks like it's only primered and not painted. The black holes on your civic need to be darker on the front and side. the rear is lowered a little too much. other than that, good work man.
the front was a lot better lookin compared to when i pasted it though. it was in a show room and pic was a lil dark, the biggest thing i wanted to do to make it fit was get rid of the light reflections, i guess i forgot some details. i'll darken the vents up later. the back was on purpose cause i just wanted it tucked :D

what i notice with your's is only on the front. to the top right of the bumper there's a color mismatch. to the left of it, very minor, its kinda the same, i can tell the diff between the copied part and original cause it gets light to dark, like u copied the whole front and just erased parts u to fit. (not sure if i explained that right...:eek:)

oh yea, does that side vent look familiar? i jacked it from your opel chop :ninja

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
knight's attention to detail = win.

the lil details in chops is what i always see first, and his are flawless which result in a real looking vehicle not a chop;)

you did great *****

the problem i have with urs is the lower part of the bumper, u can see the blurs, and the shadow isn't consistant, should be straight

lasso the line for the shadow, then fill in with that color via brush, or 100% blur of the proper colored part to the area u wanna fill with the color
that way its a long straight line of shadow which is realistic

i think a different rear spoiler would have complimented the car better

knight i've seen ur chop on psc.com

great shizzle. i hope to chop off with you some time, first i have sites aimed at weaker prey, aka turbo420:hehe

the porsche rims used were perfect match to the car's look and styling, i believe u colored them a lil or adjusted them to match? great detail and everything you did perfectly matches the car's design, thats what i like to see

all in all great chops from both of yall

knight takes it, til the next chop off, happy choppin patrons.

edit:
not sure if they are rims im talkin bout from that porsche, eitherway great shit, i love the nameplate in the lip of the bumper, another flawlessity factor;) :btu :btu

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thanks.

yes, the rims are from a porsche. they're from the TechArt Porsche Cayenne (sp?) and yes i did adjust them, i increased the contrast, darkend them a bit to get the silver and black theme going.

im getting addicted to "sectioning" my cars now. it just makes the car look so much better with the fenders higher up on the car, which in turn equals a much lower drop and a wider look. my first time doing it was on the BMW in my sig and i've been doing it on all my chops since then :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.