Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude I don't know what's going on with this but my patience is at a end. All I am asking for is you to CONTACT ME. I have made numerious attempts to get a hold of you and NOTHING. I don't care why the turbo hasn't shipped or why you havn't contacted me i just want either my money back in full or the turbo kit shipped. I understnad that there could be some exceptions as to why you have no contacted me other than you do not have the intention of shipping this or giving me my money back, even though I can not think of any, but I will give you the benifiet of the doubt. If you can not ship it asap, and you have any decency or integrity to fellow car owner's, send me my money back. If I don't hear from you with in this next couple day's with a plan of action, and if this plan is not followed thorugh I will be taking legal action. I do not want it to come to this so please do the right thing and man up to this. I think I am and have been being very reasonable with all of this but I need answers as this is not a small amount that we are talking about. I hope you do the right thing.

Nick
Aim:streettuner451
#: 407-721-6541

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
tegratuner451 said:
Dude I don't know what's going on with this but my patience is at a end. All I am asking for is you to CONTACT ME. I have made numerious attempts to get a hold of you and NOTHING. I don't care why the turbo hasn't shipped or why you havn't contacted me i just want either my money back in full or the turbo kit shipped. I understnad that there could be some exceptions as to why you have no contacted me other than you do not have the intention of shipping this or giving me my money back, even though I can not think of any, but I will give you the benifiet of the doubt. If you can not ship it asap, and you have any decency or integrity to fellow car owner's, send me my money back. If I don't hear from you with in this next couple day's with a plan of action, and if this plan is not followed thorugh I will be taking legal action. I do not want it to come to this so please do the right thing and man up to this. I think I am and have been being very reasonable with all of this but I need answers as this is not a small amount that we are talking about. I hope you do the right thing.

Nick
Aim:streettuner451
#: 407-721-6541
gurusan is a good friend of mine on here but i havent seen him online the past few days. maybes hes busy or hes sent out to you already. i dont think hes trying to rip u. also regardless of situation on who you are. PLEASE do not post stuff like this in here. show some respect to the forum and keeps personal issues to your self.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.