Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the swap is happening in less than a month and I've already started a fine collection of aftermarket parts to help start things off with a bang :w00t

Greddy FMIC, Koyo oversized radiator, Flex-a-Lite dual electric fans, Samco radiator hoses, Renova carbon fiber radiator shroud, Greddy hot pipe, intake, and dowpipe, HKS bov, Mine's short shifter, Z32 MAF, S15 helical LSD...phew. Still waiting for my N1 exhaust, ACT clutch, and a few more odds and ends to arrive. Everything should be pieced together by the first week of April :D

I'm so excited :clap A stock 240 isn't all that bad, but I need some REAL power :giggle

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The recipient car...

Sorry for all the pics, but I haven't been this excited about a new project car since I got the lude over 5 years ago :p

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SeeMeGo said:
:wow Nice man... just curious.. you already have the SR in there :D
Not yet, but should be arriving stateside next week, then dropped in my engine bay the first week of April :tu

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
SpanishRicer said:
Not yet, but should be arriving stateside next week, then dropped in my engine bay the first week of April :thumbsup
lol i was going to ask if you were throwing all this on a ka :hehe

good stuff mang :number1

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
SpanishRicer said:

Sorry for all the pics, but I haven't been this excited about a new project car since I got the lude over 5 years ago :p
Wow the leather intoriors on those cars has always impressed me...they never get the kind of wear the the Prelude leather seems to get. I don't know what it is but nissan seats are very nice.

sick ride by the way...i like it.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WillyG said:
Wow the leather intoriors on those cars has always impressed me...they never get the kind of wear the the Prelude leather seems to get. I don't know what it is but nissan seats are very nice.

sick ride by the way...i like it.
Well these aren't the original seats that came with the car. These are the factory leather seats from an S15 Silvia. Still Nissan OEM seats though. Got them for a good price off ebay :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
You'll enjoy the power the sr20 gonna give you. 2 of my cousins have sr's in their 240, another cousin has an sr20 but not swapped yet. I recently got a 98 240sx SE 5spd for hell of a good deal (still keeping the 2000 Lude too). It has 24k miles on it, and in great shape. Lady didn't know anything about the car. How much u get ur 240 for, if you mind me askin???

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
flypimp said:
You'll enjoy the power the sr20 gonna give you. 2 of my cousins have sr's in their 240, another cousin has an sr20 but not swapped yet. I recently got a 98 240sx SE 5spd for hell of a good deal (still keeping the 2000 Lude too). It has 24k miles on it, and in great shape. Lady didn't know anything about the car. How much u get ur 240 for, if you mind me askin???
Bought it for $4,500 from the original owner :D

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
it's not even easter yet :p ...and u r enjoying christmas already...damn.... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts