Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1338 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had this thread up to over 700 posts when SHO went down, so I figured that I would start it up again, since it kept growing by the day. Hopefully race season will be here soon again around the Nati, as I love to go run and watch at Edgewater on friday nights for the test and tune. Also the import day will be right around the corner. The Northern KY scene is going slow as ever. All I see around are ricers with their big ass tips on stock exhausts and LED washer lights. I want to see more real cars in the area, more hybrids and Civics built to auto-x. Hopefully I'll have a turbo LS as soon as I pay my POS off. Well, Cincinnati peeps, take it easy.

· Registered
1,379 Posts
who's site is that? my friend has an awesome message board cgi, much like honda-tech.com's if your intrested let me know and i'll see if he can hook you up with it, it's a lot nicer looking and easier to read than that one. never did care much for those style boards.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1slowcivic said:
Whats up my Cincy peeps. Theres a huge meet this friday! Every one meet at the Party source, then we're cruisin up to turfway. be there or be; um, gay.
The party source in florence by Big Lots? You all don't mind a slow ass sol showing up do ya? What time?

· Registered
55 Posts
Sup all
I am FUGGING GLAD to see this pop stand back up and running.

First off I wanna stay sup to all

pushVTEC: Ryan how is the header??
1slowcivic: Mark, sup fool anything new
trentDx: Trent, dude you are a DICK to some ppl here :D
RareSi: Tommy, sup EL ASSO WIPO
zexed-hx: Paco the Taco, my man. How are u and your purple buddy??

oh and Hey SheepTheSoler, don't know ya yet but sure we will meet soon.

I am off in the D16 to go Mullet Hunting...

later

· Registered
67 Posts
ahhhhh finally a good scene around here!! :D :D

I was getting scared there for a minute thinking that Middletucky was the only place to go. So here's the deal, me and two possibly 3 other people wanna come down and meet some peeps. Is it cool if we join in the festivities?

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Eric: Headers working out great, but now i'm having a rattling problem somewhere underneath my car and i can't find it. It only happens when the car is cold, once it warms up it goes away. oh well i'll find it when i find it.

· Registered
12 Posts
Buggzy said:
ahhhhh finally a good scene around here!! :D :D

I was getting scared there for a minute thinking that Middletucky was the only place to go. So here's the deal, me and two possibly 3 other people wanna come down and meet some peeps. Is it cool if we join in the festivities?
Bring it! :D

1 - 20 of 1338 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.