Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay, I could only get a handful of images first. We have a few other sets we took at our warehouse studio so I'll be posting them from time to time.

Up first: Tracy Nova

More to come, I have about 3 sets with just her and a few sets of another model we shot awhile ago. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's one more image for the weekend. One of my favorite models to be honest. She's not really an "import model", but we were lucky enough to find her. I have quite a lot of sets with her specifically as well, but none with our seats. Hopefully we get to work with her again for some promotional material.

If anyone is wondering, she's not wearing a damn thing under her dress. ;)

Jen

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
dude. Yeah. You might be the coolest site sponsor ever. + rep

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I have about 4-5 different sets of Jen, gotta get some of them edited before I get them posted. Not that she needs much editing, just to clean them up bit. I'll see if I can pull some together today.

Glad you all like them. :)

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
I think I have about 4-5 different sets of Jen, gotta get some of them edited before I get them posted. Not that she needs much editing, just to clean them up bit. I'll see if I can pull some together today.

Glad you all like them. :)
edit? you better not be covering up stuff we might want to see. :ninja

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Her eyes are actually a pretty crazy and deep green. The last picture I posted is probably a bad example as the original exposure of the picture was a bit dim, so the color is harder to notice.

For the other picture, it was specifically made blue in editing by the makeup artist because she was using it for her portfolio and the blue made it pop more.

Sometimes the lighting can effect the color a bit as well. I'll have some better pics coming up soon. I'll do a few more Tracy ones as well.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
It's been too long without updates. :)

We have another model coming in Saturday most likely, so hopefully we will have a fresh face on here.

I will buy whatever the hell you want me to buy from you if you get me a date with one of them :lmao

no but really.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.